The online racing simulator
Cheat
(74 posts, started )
Cheat
Found a pathetic cheat on our server today.

Was driving XFG with 6 gears.

See replay attached if you want to ban the saddo. Was a wrecker also.
Attached files
topking.mpr - 357.8 KB - 348 views
Quote from JackSun :Found a pathetic cheat on our server today.

Was driving XFG with 6 gears.

See replay attached if you want to ban the saddo. Was a wrecker also.

As many of us including myself, are worried about the cheaters and .VOB mod users that come to LFS these days, with 0% respect.

This is though LFS being a very good simulator, that now also the young and hopeless have found out, and let mommy and daddy pay for it.

However, I did not see the replay, but I'm guessing you're showing the user's username rightthere in the file.

Sadly naming and shaming is forbidden thanks to the forum policy. I suggest you that IF it is a username, to change the name of the file, and re-upload.
Yeah I think cheaters should be banned straightaway and never return to even speak another word on this forum, don't you agree rockclan?
Cheaters, reports of other abusive actions should be taken direct with the developers.
Please write them an email from following link: https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

If there is a cheater here he will be caught, and probally will lose his lisence.
Quote from boothy :Yeah I think cheaters should be banned straightaway and never return to even speak another word on this forum, don't you agree rockclan?

The fact that you have uber hate against me because I made this mistake myself. You are right about mate.

But I learned from it, and now drive serious, and have a team with real life sponsors.

So I guess I have proven the point, that cheaters do learn.

And further I wouldn't want to speak NEVER again, about my bad history of 2007. Thank you.
#6 - CSF
I'd be quite interested to know who these sponsors are.
#7 - J@tko
#8 - CSF
Maybe they should know of Rockies history.
Quote from CSF :Maybe they should know of Rockies history.

Well let's just use a quote from AMB:

"You don't kick a dog when it's dead"
#10 - CSF
But its not dead... your still here posting waffle all over these forums and getting banned for spamming... so the dog is very much alive.
Quote from CSF :But its not dead... your still here posting waffle all over these forums and getting banned for spamming... so the dog is very much alive.

I have been banned for spamming 1 big message whilst being in loads of fun together with G!NhO when Germany lost from Spain on the soccer world championship.

That's just overreacted I know

This caused me, which I deserved, a infraction worth 4 points.

I've learned from that.

And I might want to point you at a very small text in my signature, which I wouldn't want to speak about.

And now I'm going to take some rest, as the doctor told me.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
And to add a final word:

http://www.teamrockandfriends. ... hp?view=article&id=47

Would a noob, spamming, **** really earn so much sponsors for one small particilair event?

I'm just a very kind guy in real life, which I had loved to prove at the UK Kartmeeting, but sadly my body thought different about that, I'm now being at home very sick.

GET SOME SLEEP!
Because that was totally necessary.
Quote from rockclan :So I guess I have proven the point, that cheaters do learn.

Exception proves the rule.
Once a cheater, always a cheat.

#18 - AMB
Quote from rockclan :Well let's just use a quote from AMB:

"You don't kick a dog when it's dead"

That must of been a long time ago I said that

as for cheats, personally, I'd rather a cheater who blatantly does it so it can be detected than a cheater who deceives the community by entering leagues using other undetected cheats/exploits, not naming anyone but you know who you are and your a fag and sly. (it's no one in this thread, and it's not scipy, although he did cheat)
people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... (in particular first stones)
#20 - AMB
I like stones.
mmm....rolling stones...
I was reading this and wondered, wasnt this thread about a different cheater? So no reason to bash rockclan.
No. Why we are bashing is because he along with arox and his group of gayboi's... totally hacked and cheated.. and then he is, in this thread, attempting to take the moral high ground going "oh look at me, I am against cheaters lol"..

If only I could go dig up some CTRA replays of him cheating.. oh wait, I totally could.

#24 - AMB
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No. Why we are bashing is because he along with arox and his group of gayboi's...

Rockclan is an ok guy, the rest, arox etc are the type to sniff their granddads pants

Cheat
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG