The online racing simulator
Conquest Racing 2009
(34 posts, started )
Dont worry.
Quote from DevilDare :Dont worry.

Sometimes, you mystify me.

If you talk about that:

"With a plugin and some layers".

Yes, I do. I do that. Filter> stylize> glow. And I make some layers from scratch to help me about the obturation/exposition of the camera depending of the context in videos,etc.

If you talk about that:

"...but be carefull with excesive glow".

I'm not talking about the reflections, the shiny,etc.

I talk about of the ambient light. There are the same ambient light in all the footage. As a little bit fog. To make a better ilumination, first it needs to make a better documentation. It is necesary to know where is the sun, what kind of ambient you want to do. Not every time there are glow in sunlight conditions. It depends of a lot of factors.

Look at the pic two at 5. The cars seem to have a halo of light. As if they were spiritual.

Anyway, back on topic, the glow in the asphalt in some secuences is better than all the videos that I seen. Really a professional work. The ilumination in general are superb, of course. Only, as I said, be careful with excesive glow.

The last secuence in South City looking at the Sky is photorealistic.

Keep up the good work.
At first I thought you would've taken about 2-3 hours per shot doing rotoscoping on the things you wanted to be blurred.
Then I saw blurring where there shouldn't have been blurring.
I'm guessing you used the not so time wasting option

Anyway nice video.
Some key points:
+Fake DOF!
+Film burn transition
+Mostly synced to the song
+Slight bit of Chromatic Abberation for the blurring (makes it pop out a bit somehow) and some parts
+You only bumped up the contrast of LFS (unlike some drifting videos)

The third last and second last shots were amazing with all of the DOF. It looked like you used an F/1 lens (if you know what I mean...)

The Anamorphic lens flares were a bit bad and a bit good. I mean... sometimes they're quite nice and others they just ruin it. I personally like to mask out parts of it so that they only stay near the headlamps of cars.

Anyway i'd say 9/10.
Makao, it's awesome.
damn that was a masterpiece... in some moments it felt like reality...
oh... my... god...

AWSOME!
Amazing this makes me want to do a LFS league race!!

Conquest Racing 2009
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG