The online racing simulator
Conquest Racing 2009
(34 posts, started )
#1 - Makao
Conquest Racing 2009
Sweet Job. Thumbs up.
Love it. Great camera work. Good action. Nice one.
very nice.
Awesome stuff as always.
The video editing, blurring, colors etc. are great.

But I think it would have been more interesting if there was other footage from other races, with different cars because now it seems you were only racing at GT Series with FZR the whole year.
#6 - Makao
Quote from andRo. :Awesome stuff as always.
The video editing, blurring, colors etc. are great.

But I think it would have been more interesting if there was other footage from other races, with different cars because now it seems you were only racing at GT Series with FZR the whole year.

You need to wait till next year, probably there will be some clips from Apex and Polish leagues.

Thanks for comments.
yeah, nice vid. I especially liked the colors etc!
Awesome Video! Imho the best ive seen this year! Quality was amazing, Effects were great and i loved your camera work
Seriously, what the f*ck?! Vuvuzela started playing while I was watching this video again this morning. Stopped the video - Vuvuzela still playing. Huh?

Very nice job btw
Yeah, great video.

And teh music. :lovies3d:

I need the name of that song, badly. Please.
Was just about to ask... hurry please, leaving in a hour or so, need to get it on my MX5800 asap
Epic video, good work.
pretty good camera work, editing, choice of music, [...] and colours/contrast for my taste - well done, really!
Hi-res link in the OP.
A movie I´ll be watching more then just once. Great work.
Bloody awesome!!
Very good quality, good camera angles, great montage. Beautiful.
I love those effects. Is it made with AE?
Quote from Makao :It's Vegas.

Vegas!? How the hell u can do those things with vegas :eek:
Quote from Myffe :Vegas!? How the hell u can do those things with vegas :eek:

With a plugin and some layers.

Interesting footage. Impressive promo. The ilumination is superb, but be carefull with excesive glow.

Best regards for NEborsuk.

Keep up the good work.
I remember close battles in the GT Series. Old Times, I would like to return. This video inspired by racing, thank you for this movie.
Quote from Lynce :With a plugin and some layers.

Interesting footage. Impressive promo. The ilumination is superb, but be carefull with excesive glow.

Huh? Dont get me wrong, but.... Isn't that what you do?

Conquest Racing 2009
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG