The online racing simulator
*** All Racers - How not to get your account hacked ***
Ok, I was looking through the forums and I saw another hacked account topic pop up to just say that things have been hacked and to stop YOU being hacked here are a few tips.
  • Always change your password after 1 year
  • Always makesure your password is secure!
You must understand if you get your account hacked it's basicly because you haven't got a strong password! There is Nothing that we can do (as a communitee) to help you!

Thanks a bunch!
A lot of these things are common sence really. It's like saying: Don't take candy from a stranger. The same goes for lisences and passwords - don't share information with anyone you don't know as a friend, preferable have meet in real life.
#4 - AMB
Quote from (The Stig) :Ok, I was looking through the forums and I saw another hacked account topic pop up to just say that things have been hacked and to stop YOU being hacked here are a few tips.
You must understand if you get your account hacked it's basicly because you haven't got a strong password! There is Nothing that we can do (as a communitee) to help you!

Thanks noob.
#5 - J@tko
Why should we change our passwords each year? Providing the password is secure enough and not something directly linked to your preferences, then it should be fine and not need to be changed. Mine is over 3 years old now, and I have not had my accounts hacked.
#7 - AMB
Oh and if you have the same passwords for everything then you deserve to get hacked, obviously having a weak password is YOUR own fault.
I knew this thread was by stig when I saw the how not to get your account hacked (before even going into general discussion)

Fail
#9 - AMB
Quote from J@tko :Ah, AMB the master of diplomacy.

He gets on my nerves, he's like lerts, but the difference is he's a phucking retard, anyway thanks

Oh and Stig, it should be How TO NOT get your account hacked.
I wonder, how many is the maximum allowed number of characters for password?
#11 - CSF
I so want stiggy's account to be hacked now.
#12 - CSF
Oh imagine the horror of sensible posts coming from that account... enough to make one go ...
Quote from CSF :I so want stiggy's account to be hacked now.

I'm supposed to be setting up servers for him with teamviewer, I will be able to use his router, I'll see what I can do :razz
JKJKJKJK
#14 - AMB
Quote from JPeace :But for once im with him - and stiggy, thank you captin obvious.

Thank you!

Quote from CSF :Oh imagine the horror of sensible posts coming from that account... enough to make one go ...

Lol

Quote from JPeace :1) I have had the same Password for over 3 years now, oh and guess what, no hack.

Quick listen to The Stig! You are in danger of being hacked!
Quote from (The Stig) :

It's not hacking. You are talking about these quiz guys who are trying all day long to answer one question - "What is that guy's password?" Hacking is more complicated and effective than that.
thank god you warned me, i was about to change all my passwords to "password"
Quote from (The Stig) :Ok, I was looking through the forums and I saw another hacked account topic pop up to just say that things have been hacked and to stop YOU being hacked here are a few tips.

THANK YOU, MR SHERLOCK HOLMES! I ASSURE YOU THIS WORKS PERFECTLY! I CHANGE MY PASSWORD EVERY DAY TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT FROM GETTING STEALED! I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD TOMORROW TO sUPEREPIk3993 BECAUSE ITS A SECURE PASSWORD!
What is password and how I can make it as secured?
Quote from (The Stig) :There is Nothing that we can do (as a communitee) to help you!

Is there still nothing we can do (as a 'communitee' of course) to shut your trap? :doh:
Thanks for whoring for attention again, bro'ski. Now get the hell out of here.
For a gamepassword...i use this website:

http://www.passwordgenerator.eu/

the codes change on every refresh, and unless your already infected with a keylogger, perfectly safe (as you only really use a gamepassword once).
#22 - AMB
Quote from ChiliFan :thank god you warned me, i was about to change all my passwords to "password"

Quote from nikopdr :THANK YOU, MR SHERLOCK HOLMES! I ASSURE YOU THIS WORKS PERFECTLY! I CHANGE MY PASSWORD EVERY DAY TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT FROM GETTING STEALED! I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD TOMORROW TO sUPEREPIk3993 BECAUSE ITS A SECURE PASSWORD!

I R GONNA HAX0r U TWO PPLZ NOW, I BET UR PAZZ WULL B ERMM PASSWORD AND ERMM SUEPRIKFXDFI38548? THANKZ
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG