The online racing simulator
Quote from Jordan2007 :Great race, i lol'd at mark martins comment "It wasn't as bad as it looked. No big deal". Sorry, how much are new Nascars?

I think you mean NASCAR race cars

My work here is done... for the day
Quote from hansonator69 :I think you mean NASCAR race cars

lol, i think they are about 250k+
Quote from mutt107 :lol, i think they are about 250k+

otherwise known as an arm and a leg
250k is quite cheap actually.
Quote from Mustafur :250k is quite cheap actually.

I read somewhere a whole season eats up to 20m for a two car entry (they were comparing it to F1 and DTM). Usually your not buying one car only (backup/testing car eg) you've high transport costs, sometimes even multiple pit crews...
I think NASCAR is much cheaper than most nation or worldwide touring series's anyhow. Mark Martin acted like nothing had just happened... you sort of have to expect something like that to happen there and 'Dega anyhow.. I think he can only leave happy at this point.. he's accepted that he's likely going to crash.
Quote from hansonator69 :I think you mean NASCAR race cars

My mistake, I'm a bit nooby with the Nascar Surroundings.
Quote from Mustafur :250k is quite cheap actually.

I think V8 Supercar's Car of the Future (LAWL) is going to be 250k per car (Think that's AUS dollars tho...so it might even be cheaper than nascar)
Sure the car is cheap, but to stay competitive is alot more expensive.
Im still trying to figure out why he didnt do the burnout regardless of the new cars/engines. He has team mates. Cant they just get both of the cars data average them out then find the part that accounts for the burnout?
i think with dega and daytona they think they will just crash so they prob expect it so leave enough money in the crash bank or get extra from sponsors as they expect wrecks at superspeedways xD
Quote from AstroBoy :Im still trying to figure out why he didnt do the burnout regardless of the new cars/engines. He has team mates. Cant they just get both of the cars data average them out then find the part that accounts for the burnout?

His team mates didn't win the race now did they?
Good race, quite a few position changes. Race view is free tonight which makes it even better .
Quote from Jordan2007 :Good race, quite a few position changes. Race view is free tonight which makes it even better .

I think you mean the TNT racebuddy, that's free as long as TNT is broadcasting NASCAR races, NASCAR trackpass, however, isn't free.
Would have been better with a late race caution, but oh well it wasn't a bad race. Personaly though I think that TNT does a terrable job of the broadcast. The announcers are talking about things not on the screen and all kinds of misques. A few times I just had to laugh at my T.V. Screen. (Ex: Camera shot of the track without cars on it for 2 seconds before switching to a different one with cars directlyafter replays)
Quote from Cornys :Would have been better with a late race caution, but oh well it wasn't a bad race. Personaly though I think that TNT does a terrable job of the broadcast. The announcers are talking about things not on the screen and all kinds of misques. A few times I just had to laugh at my T.V. Screen. (Ex: Camera shot of the track without cars on it for 2 seconds before switching to a different one with cars directlyafter replays)

And Kyle Petty not knowing what the hell he's talking about half the damn time.
Quote from SidiousX :And Kyle Petty not knowing what the hell he's talking about half the damn time.

He sure loves to talk.... half the time I wish he would shut up and let some of the action speak for itself instead of over narrating it...
Quote from lizardfolk :He sure loves to talk.... half the time I wish he would shut up and let some of the action speak for itself instead of over narrating it...

I just think it's hilarious when he's talking about something random as hell, and a car that's on screen goes into the pitlane, he interrupts his own sentence and says "as (insert driver name here) enters the pits." I'm like.....no shit.
Quote from SidiousX :And Kyle Petty not knowing what the hell he's talking about half the damn time.

Yeah, that sure desn't help anything... Please tell me somebody else will announce for ESPN & ABC from here on out.
Quote from Cornys :Yeah, that sure desn't help anything... Please tell me somebody else will announce for ESPN & ABC from here on out.

Hopefully not Rusty.
Quote from PMD9409 :Hopefully not Rusty.

I hate rusty, KP, and DW, I can't be pleased when it comes to NASCAR commentators...lol I'd be happy if Bob Varsha and the guys from F1 do it though.
Quote from SidiousX :I hate rusty, KP, and DW, I can't be pleased when it comes to NASCAR commentators...lol I'd be happy if Bob Varsha and the guys from F1 do it though.

I'll take DW and DJ over the other two by a half mile.
Lol at Carl wrecking brad again!
Too dirty for me.

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG