The online racing simulator
To admins:
(15 posts, started )
To admins:
I got banned for having the name F.C.U.K
Where i explained, it meant, French Connection UK
Its a clothing brand -_-
http://www.frenchconnection.com.au/

Heres a link to the site, Someone please un-ban me??
None of us can help u. Contact the owner(s) of the server. Make a thread in theyr forum.

/thread
You linked to an Australian site, you are in Australia, but yet you chose to use the UK designation. It is obvious that you intentionally used UK just to make your game name that way. If you are from Australia, why didn't you use F.C.A.U.?
What a Cnut.
he used the '' UK '' because it is a clothing brand. here in canada it ain't '' F.C.C.A '' it still is '' F.C.U.K '' so i guess it is the same thing over there...

imho its a very stupid reason to get banned...
Quote from mrodgers :You linked to an Australian site, you are in Australia, but yet you chose to use the UK designation. It is obvious that you intentionally used UK just to make your game name that way. If you are from Australia, why didn't you use F.C.A.U.?

If you click on the link it says FCUK. Check it before writing posts like this.
The admin is probably just dyslexic. Have some patience :P
I find it quite unbelivable for a compagny to choose this name. I mean, it's just so much wrong... The similarities with the F word are so much huge that I belive that they might have done that on purpose, I don't know, to catch eyes maybe? Anyway, there was still the way to not "advertise" the acronym and just stick with the full name...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :The similarities with the F word are so much huge that I belive that they might have done that on purpose, I don't know, to catch eyes maybe?

Ding ding ding! We have a winner
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I find it quite unbelivable for a compagny to choose this name. I mean, it's just so much wrong... The similarities with the F word are so much huge that I belive that they might have done that on purpose, I don't know, to catch eyes maybe? Anyway, there was still the way to not "advertise" the acronym and just stick with the full name...

Lot's of young people, what do you think they prefer to wear a tshirt with "french connection united kingdom" written on it, or "FCUK"
Quote from matijapkc :If you click on the link it says FCUK. Check it before writing posts like this.

See, I did check it, because I saw in the link it was a .com.au site. I clicked the link and I see "French Connection", I see "Select your country AUSTRALIA", I see an ad that says "Further Markdowns....", and I see the typical headings that you would see on a clothing site. No where does it have the letters FCUK.

This time looking again, I had to scroll the tabs because I have a bunch of them open. There it is. I don't normally examine what is on the Firefox tabs when looking at a site. That is the only place it is. It is not on the website anywhere.
Quote from mrodgers :You linked to an Australian site, you are in Australia, but yet you chose to use the UK designation. It is obvious that you intentionally used UK just to make your game name that way. If you are from Australia, why didn't you use F.C.A.U.?

Even in australia its still called F.C.U.K Not F.C.A.U
melbourne city, one of the bridges, goes past a big building, which has F.C.U.K logo on the side of it.

-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
I agree it was a stupid reason to get banned, however, it was a stupid idea to use the name of a clothing brand in the first place. You were just inviting a ban with that particular one, next time call yourself adidas.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :...next time call yourself adidas.

Adidas sucks... Call yourself Nike, you won't get banned that way.
Quote from matijapkc :Adidas sucks... Call yourself Nike, you won't get banned that way.

Is that somekind of Croatian style joke?

To admins:
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG