The online racing simulator
Hehe. Can it get any worse?

Would love to hear Alonso's response on the radio.
#77 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :Hehe. Can it get any worse?

Would love to hear Alonso's response on the radio.

I'm betting heavily there would at least be one article everyday of Alonso whining.

PS. I thought everyone who are a lap down would be able to pass the safety car and form up at the end of the queue? why are the Lotus and Virgins there between Lewis and Rosberg?
Weber is taking the piss.

I missed what happened to Alonso, but caught the BBC guys saying it was a harsh call, possible payback from the FIA over last race, unsure.
webber webber webber

not bad for a number 2 driver hhahahahahaha

suck me horner
"Not bad for a number 2 driver." he said on Team Radio

shit azza was fastter
"Not bad for a number 2 driver..."

Legend.

Enjoyable race. Happy with Mclaren effort. Did very well.

Ofcourse, congratulations to Webber. Was easy for him.
I hope Webber doesn't win the title. If he was in any other team he probably wouldn't stand a chance at taking the title, yet instead of being professional and showing some gratitude to the team who are giving him the opportunity to fight for the title for the first time all he does is bitch. Wanker.

Edit: Actually, if the alternative is bottling up your true emotions and being a McLaren robot type like Hamilton then Webber's attitude isn't so bad. I think Red Bull (and their drivers) might make too many mistakes to win the championship though.
Quote from joshdifabio :I hope Webber doesn't win the title. If he was in any other team he probably wouldn't stand a chance at taking the title, yet instead of being professional and showing some gratitude to the team who are giving him the opportunity to fight for the title for the first time all he does is bitch. Wanker.

i just threw up, pure vomit material right there.
****. That comment made my day. GO WEBBER!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I missed what happened to Alonso, but caught the BBC guys saying it was a harsh call, possible payback from the FIA over last race, unsure.

He passed Kubica by cutting a chicane.

It was as clear of a penalty as you can get.

I'm becoming a Webber fan now, tbh.
Good on you, you little rippa Webber.
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE.
But you damn disrespectful brits blowing your horns and crap during a national anthem disgrace.

Oh and it appears Vettle learnt that when your being squeezed for room during a pass DONT TURN RIGHT!!!!
#87 - JCTK
Quote from joshdifabio :I hope Webber doesn't win the title. If he was in any other team he probably wouldn't stand a chance at taking the title, yet instead of being professional and showing some gratitude to the team who are giving him the opportunity to fight for the title for the first time all he does is bitch. Wanker.

the team GIVING him the opportunity to fight? It's more like Webber is fighting for himself, just coincidentally a team need two drivers, and he's that number two driver with the fastest car in the field.

Vettel broke his front wing, so the team get the new wing off Webber to give it to Vettel. Webber has every right to be upset.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Weber is taking the piss.

I missed what happened to Alonso, but caught the BBC guys saying it was a harsh call, possible payback from the FIA over last race, unsure.

Just try and remember Spa 2008 with Lewis and Kimi. Very similar incident and Ferrari got the same tough medicine.
Quote from JCTK :the team GIVING him the opportunity to fight? It's more like Webber is fighting for himself, just coincidentally a team need two drivers, and he's that number two driver with the fastest car in the field.

Vettel broke his front wing, so the team get the new wing off Webber to give it to Vettel. Webber has every right to be upset.

Did he break it? I thought it actually just broke and came off by itself - it wasn't anything that Vettel did wrong afaik?

If the team still favour Vettel now that Webber is ahead in the standings then I'll agree with you. But when they made that decision Webber wasn't ahead in the standings, Vettel was.
#90 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :Just try and remember Spa 2008 with Lewis and Kimi. Very similar incident and Ferrari got the same tough medicine.

shouldn't it be McLaren and Lewis that got the tough medicine?

The Alonso one was worse and even more blatent.

Kimi drove Lewis off the track at the chicane, Lewis passed Kimi by short cutting (because he had no other option), he gave the position back immediately, dive back down the inside at the end of the same straight, and still got done for gainning an advantage.

How could Alonso and Ferrari possibly expect a driver cutting the track to pass someone would come out not being penalised was beyond me. And the safety car timing serves them just right for their arrogance and whining and crying.
I think you misdunderstood me.

I meant Ferrari got the same tough medicine as Mclaren did in 2008. (Penalty)
#92 - JCTK
Quote from joshdifabio :Did he break it? I thought it actually just broke and came off by itself - it wasn't anything that Vettel did wrong afaik?

If the team still favour Vettel now that Webber is ahead in the standings then I'll agree with you. But when they made that decision Webber wasn't ahead in the standings, Vettel was.

so a wing broke off on one car, and it is right to get it off another?

It was a rational decision to do it based on the standings, but it certainly wasn't fair.

Not to mention there weren't a big difference in the points. It is not like Webber is out of the title hunt.
Quote from zeugnimod :He passed Kubica by cutting a chicane.

It was as clear of a penalty as you can get.

I'm becoming a Webber fan now, tbh.

Quote from DevilDare :Just try and remember Spa 2008 with Lewis and Kimi. Very similar incident and Ferrari got the same tough medicine.

Ah fair enough, just woke up late and only caught DC saying it was harsh.

Good win for Weber and looks as if there was a fair amount of overtaking as well. Track change did it's job.
#94 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :I think you midunderstood me.

I meant Ferrari got the same tough medicine as Mclaren did in 2008. (Penalty)

oops simple misunderstanding.

But yeah it wasn't that tough on Ferrari for this race. It was blatantly obvious.
Quote from JCTK :so a wing broke off on one car, and it is right to get it off another?

It was a rational decision to do it based on the standings, but it certainly wasn't fair.

In F1 the "right" decision is always the "rational" decision imo.

With Alonso fully beside Kubica is it fair that Kubica should be able to keep his position by simply forcing Alonso off the track? Alonso had the inside line for the next corner and his front wheels were alongside Kubica's. I guess that's why Brundle and Coulthard both thought it was a very harsh decision.

If you reply to this then try to be objective please! Fanboy opinions aren't interesting to anyone.

Edit: McLaren are so good at maximizing their performance in the races that I think they look the most likely to take both titles now. Especially with the RBR generally only having one driver at the front. Ferrari also seem to self-destruct at almost every race, and despite having one of the fastest two cars in each of the last two races they've failed to pick up serous points so I guess it's looking pretty bad for them.

One other thing... wasn't F1 a lot more interesting with refuelling?
#96 - Osco
Should we react to that or wait until you sneak in another edit
#97 - JCTK
Quote from joshdifabio :In F1 the "right" decision is always the "rational" decision imo.

With Alonso fully beside Kubica is it fair that Kubica should be able to keep his position by simply forcing Alonso off the track? Alonso had the inside line for the next corner and his front wheels were alongside Kubica's. I guess that's why Brundle and Coulthard both thought it was a very harsh decision.

If you reply to this then try to be objective please! Fanboy opinions aren't interesting to anyone.

Edit: McLaren are so good at maximizing their performance in the races that I think they look the most likely to take both titles now. Especially with the RBR generally only having one driver at the front. Ferrari also seem to self-destruct at almost every race, and despite having one of the fastest two cars in each of the last two races they've failed to pick up serous points so I guess it's looking pretty bad for them.

One other thing... wasn't F1 a lot more interesting with refuelling?

I'm being objective.
Just read a few posts above to see my description of the Lewis vs Kimi one at Spa.

And well no point arguing was it correct or not really. What I was saying was Webber had every right to be angry.

At which point was I being a fanboy?

How are these points not objective? If you are going to reply to this, read carefully and think carefully please. And might as well stop being a wanker before you call someone else one.
Although it probably was an harsh sanction IMO, there was a clear enough breach in the rules to penalise him. This incident reminds me quite a lot of the Spa and Magny 2008 incidents with Hamilton, same infractions, same consequences.

I find it good overall that the FIA seems to get some constistance with their decisions. Having former drivers judging with the regular marshalls is a good thing IMO, and probably helped it a lot. I just find it bad that the FIA doesn't give any black & white flags and almost always moves to a DT or just ignore the infraction. There should be a way to warn people, when the incident is not bad enough to ruin the pilot at fault's race, but still bad enough to tell him he's done wrong.
Quote from JCTK :so a wing broke off on one car, and it is right to get it off another?

Actually Dr. Marko explained the situation in an interview prior to the race: BOTH wings broke, so it was pretty clear that both drivers would have to use the old wing, but one could be fixed and Newey insisted it be raced... So they gave it to Vettel because he was the faster one in practice...

I think the whole affair(s) surrounding/within Red Bull are greatly exaggerated by the media, and fans (/aussies) acting like RBR killed their pet are no help either...

Oh, and Ferrari will bite their asses for not bringing in Alonso right away - they had the chance to get away with almost no penalty at all, but their hesitation ultimately was their huge loss...

And on a personal note: GO KOBAYASHI! Man of the race for me...
Quote from bbman :Actually Dr. Marko explained the situation in an interview prior to the race: BOTH wings broke, so it was pretty clear that both drivers would have to use the old wing, but one could be fixed and Newey insisted it be raced... So they gave it to Vettel because he was the faster one in practice...

I think the whole affair(s) surrounding/within Red Bull are greatly exaggerated by the media, and fans (/aussies) acting like RBR killed their pet are no help either...

Oh, and Ferrari will bite their asses for not bringing in Alonso right away - they had the chance to get away with almost no penalty at all, but their hesitation ultimately was their huge loss...

But Ferrari will just openly cry very loudly, so everyone forgets they didn't bring Alonso in immediately.

RBR is no doubts in a very difficult position with their front wings. But still, why shouldn't Webber be angry?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG