The online racing simulator
Moat
(50 posts, started )
It's like Rambo 3: Northumbria edition
#27 - 5haz
Quote from Luke.S :I don't think he is actually that bad. He was in jail for assault and when his ex dumped him apparently he was an emotional wreck for ages. When he got out she was taunting him saying her new BF was a cop (he doesn't like cops). That put him over the edge and his letter implied if he had known he wouldn't have done it. He shot that police officer because he felt threatened. He is just a normal guy who was sent over the top and when he snapped he blew his top big time. And now he is regretting it all and considering killing himself.

No man, you just can't justify going postal no matter how bad a day you've had.
I don't understand the relevance of your answer, which was a question to my question.
Please explain
Quote from TiJay :Why? Let him, problem solved. Would save everyone a lot of time, money and hassle.

Quote from DevilDare :Exactly my thoughts.

One dick less in this world...

Screw him...

What about the people that have to clean up the mess? Did you people ever think about that? It's selfish to think that once they shoot themselves the problem is over. For him and us it is, but for the emergency services and body baggers. It isn't.
Never mind the small army of police wielding G36s, sniper rifles, armoured cars, and the RAF Tornado on patrol in the skies above. Gazza is here to save the day!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new ... to-offer-his-support.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2 ... paul-gascoigne-raoul-moat

And sorry if it makes me a heartless bastard, or a keyboard warrior, but I can't see any good coming out of this if he remains alive. I'm sure none of the individual officers want the burden of having to take his life, but as an entity, the police should demonstrate no hesitation in pulling the trigger if the situation requires it. He's murdered an innocent man simply because he was going out with his chavvy ex-girlfriend, seriously wounded the ex-gf herself, and attempted to murder an unarmed, innocent traffic cop.

I can think of some countries, such as those starting with "United States" and ending in "of America" where the law enforcement agencies would, quite rightly, decide to "take care" of such a guy.
Apart from the tragic circumstances surrounding this case (this guy obviously has some serious mental problems) I do find it somewhat disturbing that 500 or so armed officers, the SAS, and the RAF (a Tornado jet) are drafted in to try and find a man in a small northern village, while a gangland shooting in London goes almost unnoticed by the media and Police during the same week.

The massive difference in reaction and distribution of resources to these two incidents does raise some serious questions I doubt will ever get asked, let-alone answered.

And DarkTimes mentioned it. The media coverage is quite frankly odd!
Quote from Luke.S :I don't think he is actually that bad. He was in jail for assault and when his ex dumped him apparently he was an emotional wreck for ages. When he got out she was taunting him saying her new BF was a cop (he doesn't like cops). That put him over the edge and his letter implied if he had known he wouldn't have done it. He shot that police officer because he felt threatened. He is just a normal guy who was sent over the top and when he snapped he blew his top big time. And now he is regretting it all and considering killing himself.

Bull shit

He's a roid junkie, has been doing steroids for years and it has fecked him up. He gets a bit paranoid and all off a sudden goes off on one when his ex (who has prob tried to tell him it's over) uses the idea of herself dating a cop as a subtle way of getting him telt...so he decides to shoot her, her partner (killing him) and then a nearby cop.....just because he was a cop. And you seem to defend him.

This is not a normal guy who has had a 9-5 job and beaten down constantly by his bosses. This is a known criminal who had been known to deal drugs, his mates that he hung around with are known dealers and he threatened to kill his own mother on a number of occasions. He is everything you want to avoid in when meeting a potential friend. This is the guy that when he sits down at your table....you pretend you've got a phone and get the hell out of there.

Balls to him, let the fecker kill himself...but first take him to an isolated island so no-one has to clean the mess when he finally holds that shotgun to his head and pulls the trigger.
Quote from Intrepid :Apart from the tragic circumstances surrounding this case (this guy obviously has some serious mental problems) I do find it somewhat disturbing that 500 or so armed officers, the SAS, and the RAF (a Tornado jet) are drafted in to try and find a man in a small northern village, while a gangland shooting in London goes almost unnoticed by the media and Police during the same week.

What...because it is happening "Up north" nobody should care...but another gangbanger geting blown off the streets off london and we should all stop and pay attention. :rolleyes:
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :What...because it is happening "Up north" nobody should care...but another gangbanger geting blown off the streets off london and we should all stop and pay attention. :rolleyes:

huh?
He's a human being ffs, no matter what he has done we should treat him as such. Not as some cheap entertainment to boost sky news bbc24 ratings.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :What...because it is happening "Up north" nobody should care...but another gangbanger geting blown off the streets off london and we should all stop and pay attention. :rolleyes:

He's not saying that, use your bonce. What he says makes sense.
Quote from BlueFlame :He's not saying that, use your bonce. What he says makes sense.

What he says is true to an extent. Almost identical crimes, such as knife attacks do not get half, if at all any coverage that the crimes would get if it was in London, or most places down south.
Quote :Kay Burley just went in to the ad break with "It's a standoff. It's dramatic. It's live here on Sky News" in such an incredibly over the top manner that it made me laugh in disbelief.

This is a post from another forum but wtf is this a mans life or a soap opera?

Also I dislike kay burley in general.

edit, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpnygZJF1AE

the whole of the eastern seaboard is under attack lol.
#40 - 5haz
Well its over, Moat's been taken to hospital with a gunshot wound, no policemen hurt, no idea who fired the shot.
#41 - CSF
Quote from STROBE :Never mind the small army of police wielding G36s, sniper rifles, armoured cars, and the RAF Tornado on patrol in the skies above. Gazza is here to save the day!

I knew this wouldn't be resolved until ****ing Gazza turned up. God bless him.

Where was he last week? On holiday? They should have a Gazza hotline for stuff like this.
did he die yet
Quote from thisnameistaken :I knew this wouldn't be resolved until ****ing Gazza turned up. God bless him.

Where was he last week? On holiday? They should have a Gazza hotline for stuff like this.

After his goal against scotland in euro 96 he can do no wrong to me
whats that video

but the report definately says he shot himself
Quote from Intrepid :Apart from the tragic circumstances surrounding this case (this guy obviously has some serious mental problems) I do find it somewhat disturbing that 500 or so armed officers, the SAS, and the RAF (a Tornado jet) are drafted in to try and find a man in a small northern village, while a gangland shooting in London goes almost unnoticed by the media and Police during the same week.

The massive difference in reaction and distribution of resources to these two incidents does raise some serious questions I doubt will ever get asked, let-alone answered.

And DarkTimes mentioned it. The media coverage is quite frankly odd!

Good lord. A post of Intrepid's in which I completely agree with him! It does happen.

The so-ridiculous-it-would-be-funny-if-people-weren't getting-shot media circus which surrounds these things just makes more nutjobs want to try it to get famous. Going out on a limb here, but I would put money on him not doing this is we hadn't had the same circus last month in Cumbria.
The TVs in bars last night were watching the live stream of the "negotiations". I felt it was the next stage of reality TV; much like big brother with guns, nothing interesting was happening, the camera angles were poor, not enough lighting, and no script, and ugly dumb people.
#50 - AMB
Quote from jakeeatworld :3:30 hours, c'mon just do it faggot.
You pulled the trigger when the gun was facing three other people, deciding on of their destinies but you cannot decide your own? puss.

Maybe you should go tell him that

Edit: HE DEAD

Moat
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG