The online racing simulator
Moat
(50 posts, started )
Moat
The police are negotiating with him on Sky news.

2/1 he doesnt come out alive.
huh?
what is this thread about?
#3 - J@tko
#5 - J@tko

Basically a crazy guy who shot his ex-girlfriend, her boyfriend and a policeman. He's been hiding rough in the countryside for the last week. Apparently he's been encircled by armed-police who are trying to talk him out of shooting himself. It's all very dramatic and the TV coverage is bizarre.
what happened to not being the sort of person to commit suicide.
#8 - TiJay
Quote :who are trying to talk him out of shooting himself

Why? Let him, problem solved. Would save everyone a lot of time, money and hassle.
Quote from TiJay :Why? Let him, problem solved. Would save everyone a lot of time, money and hassle.

Exactly my thoughts.

One dick less in this world...

Screw him...
Hmm... so time, money and hassle are more important than a life? Nice philosophy you have there. If the police can resolve this peacefully then they should.
Why? He killed 2 people. Attempted to kill a 3rd. Now we have to waste time and money on him? Whats so damn special about him...?

Its bullshit. Give him a chance, he doesnt take it? Let him do his part and pull the trigger.

Scum like him have no place in this world...

He should be happy in prison if you ask me. Thats pretty generous of the law considering what he done...
#12 - 5haz
Quote from DarkTimes :Hmm... so time, money and hassle are more important than a life? Nice philosophy you have there. If the police can resolve this peacefully then they should.

Resolve it why?
So we can bang him straight back into our already overcrowded prison system, or a mental institute?
Only for him to be released to either commit more/the same crime or commit suicide.

Great use of time, money and resources...
DarkTimes:

Different perspectives. My view is fairly simple - one less murderous **** in the world is a good thing. I could rant about why should normal, decent people pay to support this danger to society in prison but I won't...
Quote from DarkTimes :Hmm... so time, money and hassle are more important than a life? Nice philosophy you have there. If the police can resolve this peacefully then they should.

I would never even think of wanting someone to be killed, either but I guess we are alone in this world/forum of "internet tough guys".
Moat can die in a fire for all I care...
He shot a police officer at random, killed his ex-girlfriends boyfriend, and shot his ex-girlfriend, He is worth nothing to anyone in this world. Even his mother says he is better off dead.
[etals:]
Zeug: It's not so much being an "internet tough guy", if you can name me one good thing that will come from him being alive then I'll consider changing my opinion. I can think of lots of bad points...
#19 - 5haz
I hope the guy dosen't get an easy way out by death, I hope he is condemned to a mind numbing life in high security prison, living in constant fear of dropping the soap in the shower.

They need these two on the job.
Quote from jakeeatworld :Moat can die in a fire for all I care...
He shot a police officer at random, killed his ex-girlfriends boyfriend, and shot his ex-girlfriend, He is worth nothing to anyone in this world. Even his mother says he is better off dead.

I don't think he is actually that bad. He was in jail for assault and when his ex dumped him apparently he was an emotional wreck for ages. When he got out she was taunting him saying her new BF was a cop (he doesn't like cops). That put him over the edge and his letter implied if he had known he wouldn't have done it. He shot that police officer because he felt threatened. He is just a normal guy who was sent over the top and when he snapped he blew his top big time. And now he is regretting it all and considering killing himself.
Quote from TiJay :Zeug: It's not so much being an "internet tough guy", if you can name me one good thing that will come from him being alive then I'll consider changing my opinion. I can think of lots of bad points...

I think you missed my point.

It's just not right to say that someone should be killed in my eyes, ignoring the "good or bad things" that come as a result of that. But I guess our morales are different.

Don't misinterpret my posts with me having sympathy with him, btw. Far from that.
3:30 hours, c'mon just do it faggot.
You pulled the trigger when the gun was facing three other people, deciding on of their destinies but you cannot decide your own? puss.
Raoul Moat wrote a 49-page letter. These days, if I get anything that's 49 pages long, I just scroll to the bottom and click 'I Agree'.
Zeug: I'm not saying he should be killed, I'm just saying I wouldn't stop him killing himself - from a rational viewpoint having weighed up the pros and cons.

DejaVu: If quick edit had a "lol" smiley, I'd click it!
Hey Luke, you're an ass! and I'm dating a police officer.
(not really, infact you're a very nice person :razz

That makes you want to rampage and shoot a police officer at random?
The police officer was on a stationary patrol at a roundabout that often has a police car on it, I know this because it is around 1.5 miles away from where I live and a road I use very regularly, so no, that particular police officer did not do anything to make him feel threatened.

Moat
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG