The online racing simulator
Quote from Flame CZE :So do you think when the developers stop developing the physics and go developing graphics, you will be ok when it takes long?

Anyway, the number of LFS players is not going down that rapidly, look here

Its just 30 days period but I can see like 50 ppl drop here. LFS would need some graphic recovery but anyway physics are at 1st place and thats why we are there. (barrier physics still rulez)
#27 - PoVo
Haha, in your opinion, asking the devs for better graphics aswell as the Scirocco, Tyre physics and Rockingham will speed things up? Thats just dumb
Quote from PoVo :Haha, in your opinion, asking the devs for better graphics aswell as the Scirocco, Tyre physics and Rockingham will speed things up? Thats just dumb

Yea. +1 mate, bashing people like him is such a smarter thing to do And as I heard, it also makes the development speed go 9001 times faster
So, this is the new thread about "GIVE US THE DAMN VWS OR A UPDATE"?
we already have shine,go and download lynces pack,done.

It was just a matter of time before a new thread would show up.
i think that the lfs team should go into a community project instead of a company - for example lfsdatabase, has some nice graphical work, most people don't even know this, if the devs of lfs were to make it community project, everyone could contribute, peoplre could make lfs better each day, and someone (a dev) could pick the bests and implant them into the game while givving credits to the maker of that thing, eg. HD sky from bose123,
This LFS kinda thing is starting to come to a end it's only problem is it's USERS there not being as patent as they should be these things take a longtime (and yes I know they have over-run once) but let them take there time.

My personal opinion is that LFS is just taking along for the ride and just not doing anything.
The voice of reason has spoken.
Quote :So do you think when the developers stop developing the physics and go developing graphics, you will be ok when it takes long?

Anyway, the number of LFS players is not going down that rapidly, look here

If you click on 600 days you will see that the licenced hosts dropped with around 200 hosts and de demo host raised with around 200 hosts at the same time. +/- 6 months ago. i think it would be a good idea to look after this. why the licenced host moved to the demo part.. the last two years we lost a few good host wich also is a reason for serious racers and racers who likes statistics to leave LFS for what it is. for a while and hoping one day it will come back.
Finally
THANKS FOR SUPPORT jetter10 AND henrico-20-
*facepalms* if only LFS got HD many players of LFS will lost due to that some players are using old computers for example my friend in hong kong his using a computer with aroudn 128mb ram and a low spec so if DX10 will released on LFS even my comp will not be able to use......

probably this is out of comment
Quote from JPeace :I think that LFS has acctually improved as a [...] community since joining in 2008

Sorry but are you serious?

Just look at the state of the forum now and back in 2008, for example.
Quote from JPeace :Well I say communtiy, I ment the amount of players and the amount of leagues, I strongly thought that LFS was on the up. Seemed to have gone downhill since AMB joined to say the honest truth. But I wasn't around back then, so its purely my opinion.

There's much worse than AMB out there IMHO.
Quote from skywatcher122 :*facepalms* if only LFS got HD many players of LFS will lost due to that some players are using old computers for example my friend in hong kong his using a computer with aroudn 128mb ram and a low spec so if DX10 will released on LFS even my comp will not be able to use......

probably this is out of comment

LFS has been HD capable since the first release.
Quote from tristancliffe :LFS has been HD capable since the first release.

yeh. why this people do not gat it the HD simple means the resulotion
full HD means 1920 x 1080,
have hd means 1280 x 720.
the HD does not maens better graphics
another bliblablup thread, James is right btw

seriously i start gettin pissed off by this threads
Quote from jpeace :i'd love to see you make a better simulator than lfs, you seem to know everything.

i do not think that i know everything.
If i did i would not been here suggesting how to make lfs better.
At least i would go and rebuild the lfs graphics all by my self.

BUT MY SKILL IN 3D IS SO CRAPPY THAT I ONLY KNOW GOOGLE SKETCHUP. AT LEAST I AM EXPERT IN IT
Oh noes, Bob is taking over the LFS!
Quote from mikheil : WE need to completely rebuild of the LFS

Oh, I so expected some skilled programmer to finally create the new better LFS and presenting it here as an open project, so we can ditch Scawen finally...

Judging from the number of talented whiners, the "LFS 2" must be born any day now, I'm holding my breath.

(edit: sarcasm is my father, can't help myself, I keep doing this...)
i dont know , but i seem to think that scavier have packed up while they were ahead . i know i havnt been around for the past 6 months but i used to be a regular member on this forum ( for my uselless post's ) but netherless it just seems to me that , yes the game is now dying down and it looks like scavier have decided enough was enough , unless they've said something that i havnt seen recently .
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG