The online racing simulator
Where are they now?
(53 posts, started )
Tukko!

And A LOT of others. Too many to name and I'm afraid I'd forget someone.

Quote from rich uk :I miss the #liveforspeed people racing

Help me kick them back in to life!

I'm trying.
Scawen, I miss his patches.

*ducks the ensuing flamewar*
Fordman, oh where art thou?
Quote from mrodgers :No one misses me? Does anyone know me?

Haven't played LFS for years. Haven't visited the forums other than here in Off-topic, mostly for the camera thread, in years.

Good to see you again lad, hows things?

AAnt
WTF nobody ever raced against me? You bastards!

As ACCAkut says, the [CD] guys were cool... CTRA dudes too... Oh the good times when I was active...

Lawl Rich, lets make an #liveforspeed championship like that one in the past muahaha!
Quote from Blas89 :WTF nobody ever raced against me? You bastards!

I talk to you every day anyway, so your name didn't really come to mind.
Quote from zeugnimod :I talk to you every day anyway, so your name didn't really come to mind.

How can we miss you when you won't go away
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt : moot
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
Quote from DevilDare :S14 just, disappeared.... I think he was banned but he never came back. Had some good races with him back in the day.

Lerts is the real deal though. His offtopic shenanigans were just pure win.

You sir are guilty........stolen avatar.

One sec while I change.
-
-
Quote from The Very End :

Edit:
Also misses the [xxx] team. Friendly nutcases, all of them.

You sir.

Righteous

AAnt.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Daniel Zanetti, the team-manager of my first ever team, Scuderia Forza. Has left LFS like a year ago, never really seen him around afterwards.

David Novak, probably one of the fairest driver I've seen around. It wa great fun to fight with him in the LFS Beginners Cup, the first ever league I took part in. Was very active in 2008/9, never seen him in 2010 so far.

I somewhat remember Zanetti from LFSBC.

Novak I have on MSN, talk to him on occasion, he's busy with academia.
-
-
T.Grand Kencan (AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
Cant you just put everythign into one post, or do you wanna push your post counter?
Quote from Timo1992 :Cant you just put everythign into one post, or do you wanna push your post counter?

It's the legendary Sunday morning Ant, let him be.
Quote from AtomAnt :You sir.

Righteous

AAnt.

What? You miss me, or that I have right about [xxx]

Sorry, my hangover slows down my brain
magical 8x post.

anyway most of the guys just had a reasonable reaction. Only crap servers doing blackwood drag or some bullshit. I tell 90% of those guys never knew the old times. S1 damnit, you just went on a server and had races with the best guys which there were. Imho with the death of CTRA LFS really died.
Fordman comes on msn occasionally... epic guy
Quote from brt900 :i know who uses lerts account its a few people its used as a spare account

Its one of the accounts which is banned on our server;
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6264/lerts.jpg

Due to this topic, I now know that there also is another meaning to the chosen drivername.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Swastika_Society

Swastika in Europe normally is linked nowadays to neo nazism. I would encourage people to use 'normal' nicknames to avoid confusion.
Quote from Becky Rose :Scawen, I miss his patches.

*ducks the ensuing flamewar*

No response to this statement is clear evidence that this game is dying. A year ago even, there would have been a witch hunt to end all witch hunts. To try and find you and make you take back such blasphemy Becky.

Sadly there is not!!
Becky commited a far worse crime yesterday: Stealing an avatar!!!
Quote from baSh0r :magical 8x post.

anyway most of the guys just had a reasonable reaction. Only crap servers doing blackwood drag or some bullshit. I tell 90% of those guys never knew the old times. S1 damnit, you just went on a server and had races with the best guys which there were. Imho with the death of CTRA LFS really died.

Each Generation will say & experience the same thing more or less.

You missed flower power man !!!
wth punk !!!
No no Chicago house, breakdance, MTV!!!..
the acid house 90s etc etc each generation will argue they was a peak in that era.. Where as this peak is a wave if you will.

Maybe these guys dont experice what the oldies experinced from the very early days , but they have their own wave that will rise and fall like the peak some of the LFS regulars have witnessed, and is why I think sometimes its unfair of community to blame this "wave" effect on LFS development.
S14DRIFT, yes, really!
Oh and Evilgenius too.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from AtomAnt :
Three Jump, Great racer...good person, just never see him about.

He's racing in the ATC League :P

Would be cool if IcyX would come back
Arr thanks JackDaMaster, AtomAnt and RicerGuy.

I am still about, occansionally check on here to see what's happening. Hung my wheel up years ago. Now have a little play with Xbox but thats about it.

Miss - Oh my, there is loads of people that just vanished over time, you have Lefty, Macest, Gopher, Sidi, all the old Afri Cola Guys, JoeCool all the Old Boomerang Rapido Guys and of course, not forgetting the infamous Andrea - who created the Original LFS League back in the days, i could be here a very long time. Obviously, I miss all my old team from T7R but glad to see them still going strong

And I miss the Vykos Dance. Somebody must have that video somewhere

Fordie
I'm pretty sure it's André, or I don't know him that well and he isn't a he...

I miss a lot of people, way to much to remember/write them all.
Unfortunately I don't race anymore except odd lap offline in LFS/nKP/GP Bikes.

Pretty much everyone who hang around dSRC server (great guys in that team, and tiny of course ).
My team (I wonder if they are still active, haven't visited site for a while :shy and really way to many guys and girls to write here.

Miss you all.

Where are they now?
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG