The online racing simulator
What are you doing now?
(39 posts, started )
What are you doing now?
Mod close this plase because it was a short topic because i was baord at school.
Er, reading the forum? Duh!!!
Quote from mrodgers :Er, reading the forum? Duh!!!

i know but where are you ect i just want to find out because am just killing my time
at.. my house? lol
we were supposed to leave for bahamas today but.. apparently its .. next thursday not.. this thursday which would be today

and im thinking about eating some breakfast.. and then getting it on on W:ET to ruin some peoples' days
Quote from XCNuse :at.. my house? lol
we were supposed to leave for bahamas today but.. apparently its .. next thursday not.. this thursday which would be today

and im thinking about eating some breakfast.. and then getting it on on W:ET to ruin some peoples' days

Cool you going on holiday am just going to leavel school just waiting for the bell.
I'm trying not to bleed all over myself, eating toast, drinking coffee, and trying to work out what I did wrong, which resulted in me getting the silent treatment.

My ISP went down talking to someone a few days ago, and she's not talked to me sence, like I phoned and asked my ISP to drop for 1 hour or something :/
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :My ISP went down talking to someone a few days ago, and she's not talked to me sence,

I could understand it if your ISP went down on you.

I'm at work struggling to concentrate for more than 10 seconds in this heat!
"working"

Dan,
Quote from thisnameistaken :A friend of mine's girlfriend went to Costa Rica for a bit last year, and when she tried to email him his mail client (Thunderbird) spambinned everything she sent. By the time she came back she was furious that he hadn't replied and he got dumped.

This just adds to the fact that women are crazy.
If they talked before going crazy on people, then the world would be a happy place.

Correction, of they talked, then stopped talking and let the guy talk, and listened to what he had to say, not just go crazy and eat his face D:

Quote from Gentlefoot :I could understand it if your ISP went down on you.

I'm at work struggling to concentrate for more than 10 seconds in this heat!

Oh yeah, that's what I ment. It made sence in my head

You need to do what I do for the heat, open a window, and put a deskfan in it, not only is the window blowing in the window, you also get the fan making even more cold air. Which is not only refreshing, makes LFS feel more real (in soft tops and open wheelers), more so when a bug gets sucked though the fan and gets planted in your eye.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :This just adds to the fact that women are crazy.
If they talked before going crazy on people, then the world would be a happy place.

Some women are definatly crazy, however not ALL are thankfully

Dan,
I'm currently on here waiting for my mate to pick me up. Oh and at the same time watching (and listening) my girlfriend making what appear to be orgasm noises whilst see sleeps... Strange!
Wohoo I have no school today because teachers are making report cards for the end of the year, lucky me. Right now Im checking forum but after that I might play Americas Army or LFS.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :I'm currently on here waiting for my mate to pick me up. Oh and at the same time watching (and listening) my girlfriend making what appear to be orgasm noises whilst see sleeps... Strange!

Orgasm noises - what? Is that a kind of squelching sound then?
Quote from Gentlefoot :Orgasm noises - what? Is that a kind of squelching sound then?

She just making these weird noises that sound very much like she's being pleasured. Quite high pitched. She's still doing it. Begins to record video
I know people who'll pay good money for that!

Better hope she doesn't start shouting "John, John" or something.
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
Quote from Gentlefoot :I know people who'll pay good money for that!

Better hope she doesn't start shouting "John, John" or something.

I hope not, that's her brothers name. lol
ROFL at that one ^. I was going to say something, but that was just too funny.

And, of course, I'm like Danowat, I'm "working" . Extruding some new replacement polyethylene material to be exact, to replace our current stock that is no longer available.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :She just making these weird noises that sound very much like she's being pleasured. Quite high pitched. She's still doing it. Begins to record video

With all the current toys on the market, she probably is being pleasured. XD
Quote from Chris_Kerry :I hope not, that's her brothers name. lol

You don't live in Walford do you? lol
Quote from Gentlefoot :You don't live in Walford do you? lol

No, No and NO!
Struggling to regain my breath after my 5km bike ride to the lake and back... Man I'm outta shape :|
Mod plase close this topic
Quote from MAGGOT :Struggling to regain my breath after my 5km bike ride to the lake and back... Man I'm outta shape :|

well bikeing is good for you

as this was a quick topic cause i was baord can a mod close it sorry for the short time its been open.
Oh yeah, I'm at working, currently eating Makhani king prawn curry, while browsing. Life is tough!
Quote from MAGGOT :Struggling to regain my breath after my 5km bike ride to the lake and back... Man I'm outta shape :|

5km, that's what, 0.5 miles? Bah, no more fastfood for you young man.
I've stripped down two Fulvia rear axels, sorted through the Toyota Sera interior stock, stripped a Sera/Starlet engine (which had about 5 gallons of water in it for about 18 months and everything seems fine - bearings, bores, etc) moved a few cars around so I can get a big pile of spare parts (read: junk), taken a TR3A for a spin round the local roads (it's hideous, everything I thought it would be, and worse!), cleaned my tools up, put them away, tidied up outside, tried to give blood, and organised my desk.

And tonight I'm gonna have a nice cool bath, read through the play I'm auditioning for, and going to the audition too. After that, when I get back, I'm gonna learn the 350D I'm using for piccies, pack a few things in a bag, sort out a list of jobs for delegation at work tomorrow. Taking the day off to go to Silverstone, so I might have a gander at the F1 testing/practice, and see what's about too, but it means we get a campsite.

There you go, an insight into my day.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

What are you doing now?
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG