The online racing simulator
Quote from lukelfs :
Looks very good! I'm guessing you will be adding reflections and stuff to make the car look like its real?

I'll be attempting to although I'll probably end up failing
whaat, you have hacked into my computer and uploaded my work in progress :O
I didnt manage to recover that (skin modified)
Attached images
Out of control.jpg
Out of control400.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :Now I know you're all gonna say I copied jens with this picture, but I did start it several days before he posted and it is by pure coincidence that we have come up with the same idea

Anyway, here's my not yet final entry. External image (picture taken by me) attached.

Awesome Joe
You won this.Maybe.
-
(Pilstukasss) DELETED by Pilstukasss
That guy is lucky because he has no shadow?
Quote from Pilstukasss : That guy is lucky ;DD

gonna vote good for that one, made me laugh my ass off ahahaha
Meh, window crack fails, I know. A bit messy edit, but I'll give it a try.

FINAL ENTRY

Prieview
High-res
Nice Idea andro, but the stomps are a bit big somehow...
hehe andRo, seems like you have inspirated from minicomp
Nice edit , but as Mike said those posts look huge
blame the devs for that
Yeah, I know. When making an edit I noticed they look huge, but that's how big they are in LFS.
andro

Forward wheel too thin)))
You mean front tire? And did you mean that it is stretched? Blame LFS, it stretched like that, when I was turning right and that's why maybe the tire looks thin or whatever you meant.
-
(Pilstukasss) DELETED by Pilstukasss
I updatet it , apply shadow.
Attached images
Fz5 Almost accident.jpg
jl.jpg
It looks more like you burned the road.
Quote from FireMike15 :Hehe, that's a pretty funny idea.

funny idea but needs propoer execution for photomode competition: some final touches - fit and ambient lighting on the pedestrian, and blur - he is walking not much quicker than the scenery, for sure not in the direction of the braking car.
oval fail tried something new from cockpit, car is actualy on 2 wheels final
Attached images
round65 orig.jpg
round65photomode.jpg
round65photomodeprev.jpg
Quote from Mustangman759 :oval fail tried something new from cockpit, car is actualy on 2 wheels final

Not to be rude, but I like your original better than the edit. Why? Because IMO it's just a lot of blur put on the picture, very unprecise, and doesn't fit in at all. I think you should forget about the blur in the start, and start looking at some basics, balancing the colors, simple lighting to put some thing in focus, if you want motion blur then be accurate when using it, and dont use too much. The blur you put on doesn't look good IMO, neither realistic. You should be more careful with your editing, and take smalls steps at a time and make each look great.

Just my 2 cents, I hope you'll think about it next time you play with screenshots
thanks for your imput, cars actualy on 2 wheels after spinning off of turn 2 into grass and hitting rumble strips bounced (thats why its "buzzing") not my best edit but ill work to make mine better still a rookie
NOT FINAL!
Attached images
65out_of_control_LOW_Res.jpg
65out_of_control_Hi_Res.jpg
Nice Try skiper, looks very good.
FINAL ENTRY

Finally got a new idea. First time I've tried to make smoke, it's damn hard, but it ended up okay. Also went for some distortion and noise as there would be on a onboard camera. Check it out I like the idea myself And the Eurosport logo and the widescreen effect is just to make it more "broadcasted" if that's a word at all?
Attached images
BF1 spin prev.jpg
BF1 spin.jpg
reminds me of grand prix 4, awesome game

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG