The online racing simulator
Automatic G25/G27 download
(10 posts, started )
An optional download that automatically sets up the G25/G27. That means all the axis, controls, etc. I've been trying to setup my G25 for 2 days, and still haven't done so. Just seems like a good thing to do.
G25's are already setup mostly. Just need to change in the Profiler, and in LFS from combined to seperate pedals, and an axis clutch.
I don't even use the profiler. Had more problems with it than without. I just installed the drivers, plugged in the wheel, fired up LFS and configured some buttons and off we go. The same experience on XP and 7.

I used profiler to make my wheel work with Richard Burns Rally, although I couldn't get the FFB to work. I never used profiler since, LFS works fine without it for me. Thank you.
I "disable" profiler (It is still running, but it's hidden.. although it's easier to tell poeple to use Profiler, then Start->Control Panel -> Game Controllers -> Whatever).

G25 is simple to setup in LFS.
I think the Logitech Profiler is already too automated D:
I would like to download my G25 racing wheel, I would just confused where it would spawn then
It will spawn simultaneously in your IMAGINATION... Wops, I mean the cardboard box
@ OP. There have been guides since the beginning of the world on how to setup profiler. Just make sure you don't look at the pictures and wish upon a star that suddenly the profile will suddenly set itself up. You need to read it. And TBH, it's really not that hard. If you download it, won't you still lose all the settings?
Quote from Imadethistodownloadlfs :I've been trying to setup my G25 for 2 days, and still haven't done so. Just seems like a good thing to do.

What do you mean? In this post you say that you finally got it working?

Honestly, it really isn't that difficult. I don't want to offend you or anything but if you're really having that much trouble with setting up a steering wheel you either have very limited - if any - experience with setting up game controls for any game, or well... you're just a bit thick

I agree that it would be nice if LFS could somehow change the rotation settings in the profiler depending on which car you choose. So eg. 720° for the roadcars, 540° for the GTR's etc... That way you don't have to change it in the profiler every time if you want to have the soft stops.

Yes I know you don't have to change it blah blah blah, but you do if you want to have the soft stops. I also know it's been suggested plenty of times before, just sayin' it would be nice.
it couldn't be any easier imo. click on the function (horn for example) and then press the button you would like to use for that function.
Quote from obsolum : I agree that it would be nice if LFS could somehow change the rotation settings in the profiler depending on which car you choose. So eg. 720° for the roadcars, 540° for the GTR's etc... That way you don't have to change it in the profiler every time if you want to have the soft stops.

Yes I know you don't have to change it blah blah blah, but you do if you want to have the soft stops. I also know it's been suggested plenty of times before, just sayin' it would be nice.

although i agree this would be a good feature, i've found that 400 degrees is plenty for all cars and most games too. i don't change a thing for RBR or Rfactor or GTR Evo or TDU the list goes on. even with Dirt2 i didn't need to change anything to do with axis. just assign buttons and "send her on"

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG