The online racing simulator
skns
(12 posts, started )
#1 - pab
skns
hi ive aked lfs they cant help ok ive got a question hops some onecan help in the game i go into option,s then misc then down too car and helmet skins they are both turned OFF i click on the numbers and nothing i have money in my account so it,s not that i allso see other racer,s skin,s when i join a sever it tell,s me it,s downloading there skin,s i just dont know what to do can any one help please pabthank,s
#2 - amp88
I don't understand what your question is. Are you saying you can't see other user's skins?
#3 - pab
skins
no sory i can see other racers skins i cant turn mine on
#4 - amp88
#5 - pab
again sory no i cant turn skin,s ON
He can't put them on his car. Just choose a new livery in the pit menu and you will find all your skins from your lfs folder.
#7 - pab
start again lol i go to options then misc scrol down to car and helmet skin,s it,s OFF i click on the number,s to turn on nothing happen,s
#8 - amp88
Ah, OK. Try this:
  • Close LFS.
  • Go to the folder where you installed LFS (e.g. C:/Games/LFS).
  • Make a copy of the "cfg.txt" file.
  • Open the original "cfg.txt" file with notepad.
  • Find the line that starts with "Auto Get Skins" and change the "0" to a "1".
  • Save the file.
  • Restart LFS.
Does that work?
Or do you mean you can't pick a skin yourself?

In that occasion do this:

Go to Garage.

Chose a car.

Go to the left and click on a skin name.

Go to the bottom where there is a file name standing like for example XFG_4PLAYERS

Click there.

Chose a new skin you have placed in /yourfolder/lfs/data/skins

Look at it, leave pits, enjoy.

BTW How can your english be that bad for someone who lives inside the UK?
Quote from rockclan :
BTW How can your english be that bad for someone who lives inside the UK?

Dyslexia or idiotism.
Not everyone who lives in the UK was born there or speaks English as a first (or even second) language.
Quote from amp88 :Not everyone who lives in the UK was born there or speaks English as a first (or even second) language.

You indeed got a point there, here inside the Netherlands there are many immegrants that do not even speak a word Dutch, and just speak their own language everywhere.

Not that it bothers me, but it does bother a lot of civilians.

skns
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG