The online racing simulator
Revolutionary Racing Points Released
(54 posts, started )
In.
In.terested.
in
Hey, I was wondering if anybody would like to practice with me on the practice server...

Havn't really got to race around people on these tracks yet
There will be a test session next sunday, run by AroX, I suggest you go to that.
I will not be able to come Sunday as it is Father's Day, not that this would bother anybody anyhow.

This is where I would typicaly write something I'd later regret saying, however in the name of being allowed to compete in these events, I will not say them.
Hi, we are doing a test because it is a holiday ( people will be out of work), not because we expect people to come
After test session 1 was rather succesfull we have decided to open signups and start to plan a schedule.

You may signup in the forums ( see op) and post car#'s/ files
If this turns out to be well managed this will be fantastic
Im in... (shockingly) Mainly because it means that I get to make ER skins
I'm in as a side manager again. BMX and the others are still going to be the main manager of the league.

But. We have all agreed to add 2 road courses to the schedule:

SO1 and BL1r

EDIT: Click here to see what the new schedule is: http://revolutionaryracing.gt3 ... .net/wordpress/?page_id=2
Have updated the Schedule adding Bl1r inplace of the Ky duels and made the Kyoto race a standalone event with qualifying.

There will be an exhibition race at SO1 after the season finishes in anticipation for a winter series.

If the road course mixes succesfuly into the schedule we will try and incorporate more in the winter
Will you have caution periods?
No safety cars.
Hmmm... k. Might still join if I'm bored.
I made an error in database entry.. I put 16 utc but I meant 6pm (18 utc)

Race is at 6 PM utc (2pm eastern usa) as on my site
APR Skins
Attached images
XRG_APR_oval23.jpg
XRG_APR_oval64.jpg
Round 3 is tomorrow (Sunday) at 6pm utc, still time to sign up and race!!! Willing to share my set before race tommorrow.
R4 - Motegi in 1 hr
Well the race is in half an hour, hope we have as good turnout as usualy
The " Grand Prix of Blackwood " has been cancelled and the Kyoto ring round has been moved to its place to avoid conflict with the MiniFBM 2010 series.

Revolutionary Racing Points Released
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG