The online racing simulator
Quote from Victor :Indonesia has been added to the list of shipping countries now.

thanks Victor...
victor, if you still keep tabs on this..probably not cause of the date

towards the begginning of the thread, there was a mention of making thongs to appeal for girls. as a jump from that idea, you should consider pants, boxers, underwear in general, socks ect.

it was also mentioned about thtere not being enough appeal? im not guaranteeing there be appeal, but there is a good chance

even if there isnt, how does that work? when people buy, is it made when they click, or is it in a wearhouse? or how does that work? causee if it is made afte they click buy, then i dont see why you cant just have the option available

i think if you start a thread, asking for people's designs for pants, and all that fun stuff, and just give them a template, you can consider putting them in the store
It probably doesn't pay off to make one shirt/underwear/cup etc. at the time.

You take lets say 20 orders and then make a order from a factory, getting some kind of discount etc.
With that "exocit" stuff (cups, underwear) it would take to long to get whatever number of orders is needed to keep it profitable,
and people would wait for example 6 months for a cup (imagine the moaning threads then ).

Dunno if it's like that, but seems logical to me.

If you want something exotic like that, nothing stops you to design something simple and order over net shops whatever you want.
IIRC the only way to get things at a price that is cheap enough to charge the current prices and not lose money is by buying the products in advance at 500 garments minimum to get the pricing.
Quote from logitekg25 :
towards the begginning of the thread, there was a mention of making thongs to appeal for girls. as a jump from that idea, you should consider pants, boxers, underwear in general, socks ect.

imagine getting down on your woman/msn and u see lfs logo on their panties xD

i would jus lol
Quote from BreadC :imagine getting down on your woman/msn and u see lfs logo on their panties xD

i would jus lol

Would be awesome if my gf would wear LFS underwear.

I'd start saying VROOOOOOM TSHH VROOOOOOM during the wild nights.
Quote from BreadC :imagine getting down on your woman/msn

Are you sure you aren't a net addict? Get some help dude.
Quote from hyntty :Are you sure you aren't a net addict? Get some help dude.

i do need help... there will always be typing errors when typing with 1 hand and i dont proof read coz i cba....

stupid fkn dislocated shoulder...

so excuse me for making typos.. with 1 arm in a sling :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG