The online racing simulator
voucher code?
(28 posts, started )
voucher code?
Ok my mate shorted me out a voucher i entered the code and its invlid why do i need to short anything out with the email ?
Sorry, but what does "to short out" mean?
I think you just type it in the voucher code box on lfs.net. Perhaps you can get a parent to write an email to Victor asking for help? I recently bought a voucher for Wheel4Hummer, so PM him, as he obviously knows how to do it. I've never had to use one.

Android - I think he means sort out
Ohh, now it makes sense. You have to enter your voucher code here. If that link doesn't work then simply login on the main LFS site and click on "license status". If you already did that, well, either your mate sent you a wrong code or he used it himself
#5 - Jakg
well, Faster's getting S2. Gulp.
Quote from Jakg :well, Faster's getting S2. Gulp.

mite dont know if this dont work am still going for it in the demo event.
Hope to see you on th track, and as I wish all 'well known' newcomers (i.e. those we've known as demo racers for a while), good luck. If you want any tips, or help give me a shout and I'll do my best to help out, and I'll pop online and give you a race (or some tuition) when I see you too.

Trust me, S2 is a WORLD apart from the demo - it's far more than some new cars and tracks
Whats the best car and track to use 1st?
#9 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :Whats the best car and track to use 1st?

DONT GO FOR SOMETHING VERY FAST! Go for something that is easy to learn tracks with, ie the UF1/R, XFG/R, maybe the FOX or FXR if your feeling "lucky".
Quote from Jakg :DONT GO FOR SOMETHING VERY FAST! Go for something that is easy to learn tracks with, ie the UF1/R, XFG/R, maybe the FOX or FXR if your feeling "lucky".

ok
The FXO is a nice car to learn in. Very easy to handle, and its forgiving, so you can get out of a mess.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :The FXO is a nice car to learn in. Very easy to handle, and its forgiving, so you can get out of a mess.

looks good that car
I'd say the FOX is the car to learn on. A great blend of grip, speed, forgivingness and handling. If you can't drive that then there's not much hope for you, unless you're a major tintop lover. In which case the RB4/FXO and the front wheel drive GTR's are a good bet.

As for tracks, it's best to use an unknown car on a known track, so go for a few laps of Blackwood in the new car and see how different it is, and you'll quickly learn vague limits. Then go and attack Aston Historic or something - quite a long track, but it's got most 'types' of corner and as such teachs you a lot. Once you're happy with progress, try something else.

I find it best to always try on unknown at a time. If you try a new car on a new track it's a lot harder. If you know either the car or the track then you have an idea of corner speeds or grip levels etc.
Ok thank you for everyone whos giveing me tipcs and ideas i fell s2 races and good and clean.
#15 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :I'd say the FOX is the car to learn on. A great blend of grip, speed, forgivingness and handling. If you can't drive that then there's not much hope for you, unless you're a major tintop lover. In which case the RB4/FXO and the front wheel drive GTR's are a good bet.

As for tracks, it's best to use an unknown car on a known track, so go for a few laps of Blackwood in the new car and see how different it is, and you'll quickly learn vague limits. Then go and attack Aston Historic or something - quite a long track, but it's got most 'types' of corner and as such teachs you a lot. Once you're happy with progress, try something else.

I find it best to always try on unknown at a time. If you try a new car on a new track it's a lot harder. If you know either the car or the track then you have an idea of corner speeds or grip levels etc.

or Tristan can come along with the good advice!
Ok i canrt wait to get home and try to unlock lfs again mm wonder what sever i would go on?
First 15 laps with FOX on blackwood, then go to multiplayer... there is always a server with FOX+BL combo.
#18 - Jakg
according to the pm he just sent me, there is no voucher, his mate just told him he had got one...

:sadbanana

I demand a smiley 'MORE' button on Quick Reply
faster111, beer (:razz this in mind:

if you unlock LFS, you will not be allowed to compete in the demo league. if you unlock LFS during the Demo League your points will be removed and your position, whatever it is, detroyed.

If Danny or th84 would like to edit the rules i have imposed please feel free to do so.
Why on earth anyone would like to race in a DEMO league if he/she had the FULL version?
Quote from Spudster :faster111, beer (:razz this in mind:

I often keep beer in the fridge, I'll try my mind next time.
#23 - th84
Quote from Spudster :faster111, beer (:razz this in mind:

if you unlock LFS, you will not be allowed to compete in the demo league. if you unlock LFS during the Demo League your points will be removed and your position, whatever it is, detroyed.

If Danny or th84 would like to edit the rules i have imposed please feel free to do so.

Since when do you impose any rules? Leave the rules up to danny, you just worry about spudster. Thank's for your permisson anyway.illepall

Good luck faster!
Quote from th84 :Since when do you impose any rules? Leave the rules up to danny, you just worry about spudster. Thank's for your permisson anyway.illepall

Good luck faster!

i was just trying to help because i believe Danny has enough his plate right now, but if you want me not to then do that i shall not.
#25 - th84
He does have alot on his plate, but if he need's some help.. he will ask. I know you mean well, but just worry about driving

If you start lfs and press "unlock lfs s2", doesnt if have place to enter a voucher code?

voucher code?
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG