The online racing simulator
Race skin
(12 posts, started )
Race skin
If any skinner would be nice to take on this challenge

. XFG skin. Must have this main logo:http://bpmfg.com/images/logo300x60.gif
. Red 17 on the car
. If you could please add these logos I would appreciate it: Bridgestone, Pepsi co, Gatorade, Tropicana, Quaker, Dorito's and Frito lay.

If you could please make it as soon as possible, its my dads business so I kinda would like it quick to show him
#2 - 5tag
Please, dude! Don't constantly bump or even copy your thread to get attention. If you want somebody to pick up your request have some patience.

Doing a skin for you will most probably be a free yet time consuming service. Keep in mind that many request get lost in eternity eventually never getting done.
:bump:
#4 - 5tag
Do it yourself. You already released your first public skin so it should not be hard to do.

ants:

Quote from 5tag :Do it yourself. You already released your first public skin so it should not be hard to do.

ants:

*2nd* Mine aren't very good. They're terrible. ants:
#6 - 5tag
Quote from Smashysmashy :*2nd* Mine aren't very good. They're terrible. ants:

If you think so, why do you release them?
Quote from 5tag :If you think so, why do you release them?

'Cause what else would I do with them. Now I'd prefer if you don't talk and get off topic. ants: ants: ants: ants: ants:
#8 - macsy
Quote from Smashysmashy :'Cause what else would I do with them.

Throw them in the trash bin and make better ones? It's all about practise..
Quote from macsy :Throw them in the trash bin and make better ones? It's all about practise..

You're a skinner. Your skins look nice. You wanna try to make it?
Sorry, probably don't have time for that. In the next two-three weeks I'll be home for about 3 days, and those are pretty much occupied. After that my army service starts, so that's a good bye to skinning for who knows how long.. Anyway I'm not that good with coming up with my own designs, most of my skins have been replicas.
Army service? good luck
Thanks. Yeah, it's pretty much mandatory here in Finland. If you don't go to the army you either do community service or go to jail. But I'd join the army, even if that wasn't mandatory.

Race skin
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG