The online racing simulator
adding stockcars and US tracks
(37 posts, started )
Quote from lemming77 :[...] rFactor [...] ultra realistic physics much like what you'll be used to from LFS [...] rFactors physics is good enough that half the Formula One grid are using it to give their drivers on-track practice while off the track.[...]

Does not compute.
inb4 war of the physics engines commences in this thread.
Quote from lemming77 :inb4 war of the physics engines commences in this thread.

Ooh come on, don't be so ridiculous.
Id like to see Daytona or Talladega added.
Ive heard of rfactor or what ever its called LOL..my ass is still a redneck who likes my left turns hehehe easer to handle and not drop the beer

Ive been messing with LFS a while now just upgraded to S2 well i have been playing S2 single player just couldn't play it online till i upgraded I would like to get better at the bigger tracks and the carts/cars. And hope to race with some of ya...

O and sorry for the spelling drink a few more beers and u will b able to read it LOL...
Quote from KillaBOFC :Ive heard of rfactor or what ever its called LOL..my ass is still a redneck who likes my left turns hehehe easer to handle and not drop the beer

Then I deffinately recommend it to you. I found rFactor's NSCR series to be perfect when I felt like a race but was too tired to keep my eyes open.
Real ovals and appropriate cars would be cool, with the same good physics engine for american, european and japanese racers. And would attend a huge market of online gamers from the USA.
iRacing is what you're looking for.
Quote from Forbin :iRacing is what you're looking for.

Sure if I had that money I'd be at iRacing too.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sure if I had that money I'd be at iRacing too.

For what you spend on a server in LFS and your hosting, you can go iRacing.

Or you can mow your neighbors lawn every other week :P
spread the fail whale
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
arrrr! ahem

though i haven't read most of the posts..

the first thing id want is a stock car added to lfs, if not for the already ky oval, but for the rockingham oval which is on it's way.

but the fact that stock cars have already been suggested in numoures posts, from this post you deserve a flame suit for repeating that trend, but no... i won't give one as im all for a stock car..

but as already said, in the previous posts, its ether wait for a stock car which might be this year the next or never, or play a different sim which are based on them if you want them now

end of post tbh /
The Iceman hath spoken!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG