The online racing simulator
Quote from matijapkc :I don't have any money at all...

is there noway for u to manually set the voltage for the cpu in the bios? most motherboards have that feature, and its good to try and undervolt the cpu to see if it helps with the overheating part.

Also, athlons do get really hot, so maybe a new heatsink could be something useful, when u get the money ofc
I was searching all over the goddamn BIOS and couldn't find it... Maybe there's some "code" name for it?
Thermal grease can literally pour away from the CPU-heatsink contact patch if there is too much of it. It might also be that the thermal grease is some uberlow quality shit and cannot withstand the heat. If I were you, I'd get some better grease (I have very good experience with Arctic Silver). If you'd like some tips how to apply the grease, check out this guy (link). I do it just like he does and I've never had any serious overheating problems. Try out his way of grease application both on CPU and heatsink and you should be fine.

As for the CPU voltage, I don't think that even heavily overvolted CPU would run over 110°C. The problem lies in the cooling. I have a friend running E6750 at 3.3GHz (increased Vcore by some 0.2V and some badass heatsink of course) and the temp never exceeds 65°C.
But as I said I don't have any money at all... I can't pay for some hell expensive cooling grease...
EDIT: And I did put the grease that way...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG