The online racing simulator
Any storm chasers out there
(15 posts, started )
Would love to have night vision on the camera i would get some killer shots from the storms rolling threw INDIANA this evening..My wife is a big chicken :chicken: but id rather face what could kill me not hide from it ..
That's very awesome and stuff, but make sure u go to the safe distance.

Would love to see some shots of it tho. Never seen any with my own eye, we dont have such rough stuff here.
Lucky u LOL i dont mind storms I have been a few twisters here and out west i keep my distance and i respect something that has more power than man so i watch from a distance. My grandmother got me watching storms as a kid we'd sit out till the rain and winds would run us in Great when yr parents house sits on same land as yr grandparents ..We in the southern part of Indiana close to Kentucky we get a few twisters and bad winds this time of yr.
#4 - hp999
Quote from KillaBOFC :My wife is a big chicken :chicken:

Your birthday is on 1996-04-24.

You must be retarded and got married at the age of 13. Fail.
:d:d
#7 - 5haz
:doh: Rednecks?

The term Storm Chaser is innacurate, they seem to spend most of their time running away

Less importantly, 1996 was 14 years ago! God I feel old now.
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from 5haz ::doh: Rednecks?

The term Storm Chaser is innacurate, they seem to spend most of their time running away

Less importantly, 1996 was 14 years ago! God I feel old now.

Well they do chase the storm untill the point of where its no longer safe to be there and run, so you wouldn't run away if it was that close?...

Why being so negative?
#9 - 5haz
Quote from G!NhO :Well they do chase the storm untill the point of where its no longer safe to be there and run, so you wouldn't run away if it was that close?...

Why being so negative?

Negative? To be honest I was just looking for an excuse to post that video. And yes I know the deal, tear around in large numbers clogging roads and upsetting the locals until the storm begins to put out an 100mph downdraft or a tornado comes for you and then you run.

Time of the month?
Quote from hp999 :Your birthday is on 1996-04-24.

You must be retarded and got married at the age of 13. Fail.

Yea i knotice that its should show as 1969

Im 41 she is 38 and a big skerty cat
#11 - 5haz
I'd love to chase one of those! I like being around danger and chaos
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
This stuff is really fascinating to watch but I am way too much of a pussy to actually do something like that myself.
#14 - 5haz
Quote from Silverracer :Have one person for you...

wow what experience for a 11 year old! he was chasing tornados in england since he was like 6-7 lmao!!!!! (the stig) makes me lose hope for humanity

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG