The online racing simulator
Photo's of a mexican drug lord's home after being raided
Check this out
Quote :The money and valuables found in this one house alone, would be enough to pay for health insurance for every man woman and child in the U.S.A. for 12 years! There are believed to be approximately 27 more of these houses in Mexico alone not to mention the ones in othercountries who are enriching themselves in the drug trade. These people have so much money, they make the Arab oil sheiks look like welfare recipients.
Their money can buy the best politicians, the best cops, the best judges, whatever they need they just throw down stacks of cash and it is theirs!
This is why the drug problem is so difficult to fight.

(more pictures like this in the link)

http://www.activeboard.com/for ... ;p=3&topicID=35778276
Holy Shi....
Oh look that's my room
Omg
:banana_ra

Crazy.
I bet the cops took some money, who would notice it?
Whoa. I'd have to work a year or two for so much money
As they say, crime doesn't pay. Oh, wait...

No idea why people say that; if it didn't pay, people wouldn't do it
Phuck me sidewayz!
Quote :These people have so much money, they make the Arab oil sheiks look like welfare recipients.

Quote :After it was counted it turned out to be a little more than 22 Million Dollars!

them pets! and them guns jesus christ the army doesnt even have that many
#14 - AMB
Not bad, bet it makes a nice bed.
Ah that's nothing, I have... wait, that dude has more money in the bank.
That money should be in my room!
I would put sheets on it and sleep
Anyone else have the urge to just dive into that?
Just give me the little pile at the front left and i will be happy.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Anyone else have the urge to just dive into that?
Just give me the little pile at the front left and i will be happy.

What if u dive in and then get stuck, and then u must smell the money that has given from hand to hand over US.

Edit: I mean, money is actually the most dirtiest thing on earth. A "fact" i heard some time ago.
Quote from hazaky :What if u dive in and then get stuck, and then u must smell the money that has given from hand to hand over US.

Edit: I mean, money is actually the most dirtiest thing on earth. A "fact" i heard some time ago.

That and covered in traces of cocaine because like 90% of U.S bills have some on them.
Quote from 1337sause :That and covered in traces of cocaine because like 90% of U.S bills have some on them.

True, true.

But still, the question is: why is that money in there but not in here?
now only 105 left after the raid
Mmmm, for that kind of money I could buy me a shitload of S3 licences.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG