The online racing simulator
- Any way to have a shift light working?
Hi all.

I used to drive with the Kegety's MomoLeds, witch worked just fine... until the last patch.

Is not possible to use the cockpit shift light (or steering wheel, because i drive mostly the single seaters) because it is too small and just not call for my attention.

The virtual dashboard even worst! Is stays in the bottom left corner of the screen and you better look ahead (especially when driving the BF1) Plus the fact that the shift light on this virtual dashboard is "shift up" written in arial 6 with almost no contrast...

I've looked and I know that used to be some "virtual gauges" but those addons don't work anymore...

So is there any addon, or any way do display a shift light either on the screen (on a choosed location) or making an output to my red momo (just like Kegety's momoleds)?

Thanks.
Jesus, slow down with your replies, so I can read them all...

Maybe if I start a thread with some interesting subject like "THE FUTURE OF LFS", or "GIVE LFS SOME OXYGEN SO IT WON'T DIE" people would feel compelled to participate (by bashing).

What a helpfull comunity this became...
Its all about lfs dying period atm, sry come back in a month!
Quote from Ales_M :Its all about lfs dying period atm, sry come back in a month!

Oh, is that the prognosis? Then I should just forget about it...
If momoleds uses OutGauge, the reason for it not working anymore is that the OutGauge structure changed slightly. I've released [post=1329031]a tiny Python script[/post] to convert new to old OutGauge packets on the fly, try that and feel free to ask if you need help.
Quote from morpha :If momoleds uses OutGauge, the reason for it not working anymore is that the OutGauge structure changed slightly. I've released [post=1329031]a tiny Python script[/post] to convert new to old OutGauge packets on the fly, try that and feel free to ask if you need help.

morpha, you just saved the day! I thought there was no hope for mankind

Just one thing, will be any delay by using your app?

My vacation are almost over, so next week I will try it out, and as soon as I do, I willl give you feedback.
Strictly speaking, yes, there will be a minimal delay due to the fact that the packet travels twice the distance and is subject to some processing along the way. We're talking microseconds here though, perhaps low single-digit milliseconds on a slow machine
Quote from Ales_M :Its all about lfs dying period atm, sry come back in a month!

I roflmaolol'd.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG