The online racing simulator
Is THIS normal?
(6 posts, started )
Is THIS normal?
Ok, this is not about the quality... this is just a question...
I was learning to drive GTR, and in blackwood it was REGULARY driving on 2 wheels...is that normal or am I doing something VERY wrong?
heres the vid, I made a short, crappy movie so ehm...enjoy...if you can)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=821297598355605591
Not sure how a car like that could get on 2 wheels in real life (to that extent). But when I was driving the same car/course earlier I managed to roll it several times. Bloomin' curbs

Also had it on 2 wheels quite a bit. Mainly on the corners you did.
#3 - Jakg
the BL kerbs are awful!
it's not normal. lfs physics can't handle those kind of curbs very well yet but expect it to be fixed by the devs.
I haven't viewed your video(i'm on dialup :-( ) but I'm assuming you're talking about the FXO GTR at Blackwood? I've been hotlapping around BL and the curbs flip me over many times. It's annoying and not very realistic, but it's not too hard to avoid it from happening. Just don't turn too sharp while cutting the corners short.
I found nothing in the video to be anomalous? The thing LFS has a problem with is if you clip the inside of a kerb, where it has a steep or almost vertical edge. But driving over a non flat kerb with the inside wheel while you're pulling through a corner with 1.6G? I don't see a problem when a flip happens there.

Is THIS normal?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG