The online racing simulator
Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
At this point i think it will never come out.. it's since june 2009 we are waiting for it..and Mr. Rino don't answer anymore to emails.
No, that's perfectly normal with him. I wrote e-mails to him in march 2009 which where replied to in june or something...
not very profesional
We are a patented design and construction. Once we receive all required documents, we'll start with the sale.

Thank you for your interest.
Wow! But when you think it will be available? It's possible to have it on May?
I am eagerly waiting to see the finished product. It looks like a great buy. I really like the simple yet sturdy design of this cockpit, because most of other cockpits don't have very sturdy wheel stands (despite higher price). I am also really interested in more information about motion systems (2DOF and 6DOF) and their pricing.
Keep up the god work and regards from Slovenia.
this is what i want from it, everything it has, and a way to realistically and realistically mount your pedals upside down.

i inverted mine and i never want to go back. so maybe you should consider designing an attachment that just mounts them inverted
Still no news about this product? I will probably just go buy something else, because I can not wait any longer. Too bad
Unfortunately, nothing new I also expect the news because I want to replace the old with the new Rinoseat
Quote from sonac :Still no news about this product? I will probably just go buy something else, because I can not wait any longer. Too bad

Here the same, i need it since 6 months, i wanted to buy the Playseat but after seeing this one i preferred to wait but now i am waiting too much.. so i'll have to buy the other seat..i'm sorry Rino!
I saw him at the RSC now
Maybe the kind of news
The last prototype has passed

PRODUCTION STARTED !!!

... soon new web pages and first review ...
Quote from TIXX74 :Can i have some measures of it? Length and width? Thanks

Dimensions of cockpit are: 110cm x 54cm
Dimensions of box are: 64cm x 54cm x 15cm

More news about new Rinoseat GTR

- new Rinoseat is lighter then the old (new 10kg - old 12.5kg)
- has more adjustments (even angle of wheel, angle of seat, angle of shifter, angle of pedal, pedal position left-right ...)
- you can standard mount gearstick on left or on right side (lower and higher position)
- seat slider is standard option (lenght adjustment 20cm)
- you can mount-unmount seat without tools in 3 seconds (easy for store or other use (additional legs are option))
- has not steering wheel beetwen legs
- has a very strong and stable handle wheel
- seating position in the new Rinoseat is completely different than anything on the market
- strong support for the shoulder and a big decline seat back, release the power in back and pushed the driver hands on the steering wheel
- despite a bucket shape seat, the seat is wide enough
- due to the elastic strip, seat is extremely comfortable
- seat cover is made of a material that "breathes", so there is no sweating
- seat cover can be washed in water
- seat weight is only 4kg
- cage construction of seat and frame, gives it exceptional strenght
- hardcore looking seat (looks like the best Recaro seat)
- better sense of wheel FF vibration
- same model is compatible with G25/G27 and Fanatec (wheel and pedal)
- can handle keyboard, mouse, monitor, 3xmonitors (options) ...
- because of different seating positions (C style, not S style and a greater inclination then the old)
Can i have it just now?
If it's available and you can ship it please let me know so i can give you my mail!
Waiting for the first reviews....
Quote from aimbottle :Waiting for the first reviews....

I wait for New Rinoseat ,I have old Rinoseat (one of the first made) and I'm very,very satisfied.I rode it about 150 000 km and is still like new (look my profil on http://www.lfsworld.net/).

Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG