The online racing simulator
so wall bug
(12 posts, started )
so wall bug
not sure if its been said before but i found a spot where the wall isnt attached to the ground.
its pretty visible in smaller cars and from certain angles

just trying to help out
Attached images
wall fail.jpg
odd i havnt seen that one b4...
It is on some other tracks as well, I think I notied it on Aston (Historic I beleive). it's in a hairpin on the top of a hill.
Ive seen that more than many times
thats a problem on many of the tracks, and im pretty sure nothing will be been done about it till maybe s3 if they do fix it
Hmm i have noticed that before, but when i go flying round corners at 100+kph im more concentrated on not crashing vs Oh hey look what a nice looking tree. Look at the arcitecture on this building. ect.
I notice if i stop and look at the senery that most of the barriers ect seem to be floating, But i never notice these things when im racing,
Well i suppose that in real life armco would be fixed to posts that are fixed into the ground so it wouldnt necessarily touch the floor anyway, plus i reckon it adds to the realism how it kinda waves up and down, sometimes touching and sometimes not, as real tracks arent 100% dead level and armco isnt very often 100% square and straight, think how many cars must have clipped the armco on a real life track?
#9 - Hahmo
Even if its a bug its not that bad, for me it looks even better like that
Just to add, here is the bug on the Aston racetrack after the twisted chicane. It's quite high there and when I accidentally crashed into it, I went through it.

Edit: Try it with MRT
Attached images
lfs_00000046.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :Just to add, here is the bug on the Aston racetrack after the twisted chicane. It's quite high there and when I accidentally crashed into it, I went through it.

LoL Gonna try that.
lol its reminding me of flying over the walls and ending up in the fence whats near of it
Attached images
lfs_00000286.jpg
lfs_00000312.jpg

so wall bug
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG