The online racing simulator
A cool name for an drifter?
(130 posts, started )
Quote from AMB :Edit: Arox is only using the account for crashing anyway.....

It's not just arox, More than 1 person have the password.
Pedro Picapiedra
iRice 3g
IRDKDORIHONDANIWILLKICKURASSCUZIGOTZORG25NSILVIATRUENORICERSUZUKIHONDACHUCKNORRISMASTERDRIFTZORZ CIVICL33TTSUYCHIANARUTOHALOFAN666 .........
BOBBY.
#55 - AMB
Quote from VladM :IRDKDORIHONDANIWILLKICKURASSCUZIGOTZORG25NSILVIATRUENORICERSUZUKIHONDACHUCKNORRISMASTERDRIFTZORZ CIVICL33TTSUYCHIANARUTOHALOFAN666 .........
BOBBY.

This.
Quote from VladM :IRDKDORIHONDANIWILLKICKURASSCUZIGOTZORG25NSILVIATRUENORICERSUZUKIHONDACHUCKNORRISMASTERDRIFTZORZ CIVICL33TTSUYCHIANARUTOHALOFAN666 .........
BOBBY.

Vlad you just made the best name ever!

Kudos to you.
#57 - Uke
Quote from rockclan :Vlad you just made the best name ever!

Kudos to you.

All i want for the 0.6A patch is ability for longer names. Not that i'm going to steal that name :hide:
#58 - STF
Quote from VladM : .........
BOBBY.

LOL!

Yeah, "Get out of my way, MY NAME IS BOBBY!!!1"
The world of drifting by Bobby Brakes. Enthralling story about Bobby's adventures in the underground drifting scene of Tokyo and South City, climbing into fame and fortune through working at a cornerstore, and transforming into The Bobbynator at night! + plenty of easy asian girls for good measure. . Living his life an apex at a time...Book and audio CD out early 2009.
^^^^^ lol^^^^^^ Floater's a good name drifter and floater they could be a team ey?.
Ben Dover
Arse Bandit
Lang Dik
Fook Mi

No, wait...

Doriftokenblockdirtyarsecookingtyregrenadistwithhondapowercivicvtecsuzukiiamwithstupidbritneyspearsiscrazywithtoyotafulltrottlewithoutbrakefailinthewallwithdriftor
#63 - AMB
Swiss Cheese, just came up with it.
You should call you : "Drifter"
[G]GoogleBot
Mike.
mistagayonsidewayz
#68 - AMB
Chuck Norris Slides DA WORLD!
UrbanXtREMESlidemonster
90dGreez
Dtermination
4WDrift