The online racing simulator
Not a bad race, Very active. 225 Laps in, Can only get better
Both my favorite drivers are doing horrible this year. Marcos Ambrose and Max Papis have both been very bad as this 600 has shown.

Really wonder what happened to Ambrose to cause him to loose it like that...horrible season for the both
Ambrose should do well this week at Pocono, Lizardfolk, as long as he doesn't get too agressive as he typicaly does. Papis has been failing to even qualify for a lot of races.

Anybody think Jimmy Johnson might miss the chase cut-off?
Haven't seen a Pocono race yet, Not sure who has a chance.
I've got my two favorite drivers - JPM and Truex Jr
Shame JPM hasn't finished in his last two races.

Just a quick question - If you look at the Standings, Example... Kevin Harvick with the winnings of 2,879,040.
Is that actually what they win at the end of the year?
I notice that Jeff fuller at the bottom with 0 Points has 21,920.
I'm pumped about Pocono, going to be my first race of the year. We're leaving Saturday morning, meeting up with more people down there, we should have 20-30 in our group for the festivities. Look for us flying the Tony Stewart flags on the infield in turn 1 haha.
Isn't nationwide going to Road america this weekend?
Im just waiting for the Daytona race on July 2nd. New CoT's will be unleashed
Wow that Pocono crash was HUGE. Holy crap! Allmendinger's fault but atleast it's good that he admits it. Also...Logano v. Harvick....hmmmm Although I actually dont know the history between those two so it seemed a bit random to me
all stems from nationwide series.

that was no accident harvick did it on purpose and logano was rightly pissed
http://www.nascar.com/video/cu ... ar/index.html?MostPopular

If you pause it :25 into the video, that's me, my brother, and one of his buddies standing on top of his Suburban(wearing black, red, and gray) next to the American flag. Pretty good race yesterday after that long green flag run in the beginning, and my man Denny won me some money too haha.
Logano is a drift0r! And I lol'd at Hamlin kissing the wall when celebrating
Nice drift! And a very big crash. Pocono's always struck me as pretty dangerous with its long straights, tight turns, little banking and little catch fencing. I do love the bushes and general greenery planted by the side.
Quote from BreadC :all stems from nationwide series.

that was no accident harvick did it on purpose and logano was rightly pissed

Yep Nationwide, and that surely was on purpose. Harvick was probably pissed because Logano hung onto his outside in T2.

Quote from UncleBenny :http://www.nascar.com/video/cu ... ar/index.html?MostPopular

If you pause it :25 into the video, that's me, my brother, and one of his buddies standing on top of his Suburban(wearing black, red, and gray) next to the American flag. Pretty good race yesterday after that long green flag run in the beginning, and my man Denny won me some money too haha.

I see you!

Quote from TexasLTU :Logano is a drift0r! And I lol'd at Hamlin kissing the wall when celebrating

I wish he would saved it. And yeah I laughed hard at Denny.
Just saw the #20s almost save. MAD SKILLZ

*note the sarcasim*
almost save?

he saved it from hitting anything...

to me it was an awesome save just avoiding everything..

would of been a 1337 haxxxxxxxxxor save if he managed to keep it on tarmac 100% and carry on
Good race today, Was on-board with Dale Jr most of the race, which he done well starting 23rd and finishing 7th.

Can anyone tell me where Brian Vickers has gone?
Quote from Jordan2007 :Good race today, Was on-board with Dale Jr most of the race, which he done well starting 23rd and finishing 7th.

out for the season.. smth to do with blood clot in the brain iirc
Quote from BreadC :out for the season.. smth to do with blood clot in the brain iirc

Brain??? Lung and leg is where they were actually found.
blame darrell waltrip and fox...

thats where i remembered hearin it said :P
Now my driver has to watch some idiot wreck his teammate.
They probably did say the blood clots were there.

Casey Mears isn't that bad, give him a break.

Now who is going to stop Denny's hax before he wins the championship and I hate the world.
Quote from PMD9409 :Now who is going to stop Denny's hax before he wins the championship and I hate the world.

J.J Yeley
Quote from Jordan2007 :Good race today, Was on-board with Dale Jr most of the race, which he done well starting 23rd and finishing 7th.

oi bitch thanks for telling me it was on!

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG