The online racing simulator
Ghost drivers on LFS World
(9 posts, started )
I noticed some time ago that data from LFSW Home tab do not agree with data from Online racers tab.

In Online racers tab we can see list of all players online: Demo, S1 and S2 license (including players who have hidden profile and/or who are connected to hidden host).
Having regard to fact that data for graph are updated every few minutes, current number of players online from Online racers tab disagrees with data in graph from LFSW Home tab, which are excessive for any reason.

There is a possibility that in Online racers tab are hidden players with VIP status like beta testers, who work hard when testing LFS 0.6A. :detective
LFS Team is officially supported by 28 beta testers, graph overstates value of ~ 100 players, it is VIP's or graph bug?
the graph is probably delayed or something, you're reading into it too much.
It's a conspiracy.
Quote from adamshl :In Online racers tab we can see list of all players online: Demo, S1 and S2 license (including players who have hidden profile and/or who are connected to hidden host).

Are you sure about that bit in bold?
Quote from bunder9999 :the graph is probably delayed or something, you're reading into it too much.

Graph is updated exactly every 1 min. Online racers data is updated in real time.
Depending on time of day, discrepancy reaches ~ 250 players.

Quote from Bob Smith :Are you sure about that bit in bold?

Yes, I'm sure because I checked it.
Ghosts eh, looks like we need this lady on board to come and cross them over...

Mmmm, i wonder what she uses to attract lost souls...

Quote from Fonnybone :Mmmm, i wonder what she uses to attract lost souls...

With the purest "life hax"!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG