The online racing simulator
the hole test
(42 posts, started )
Quote from joen :well that's just great...just as I finally finished my new skin. which isn't red....

Your avater is the proof of this theory!

I'm not colour blind, but my car is yellow, will I be faster now?
#27 - joen
Quote from sgt.flippy :Your avater is the proof of this theory!

Well, that's just my everyday car which I use to do groceries, but you know what? I drove it on Blackwood and then I drove the BF1 on Blackwood. My red grocery car was faster!!!!!111oneelevenone

So yes, the theory is correct!
Wow, was anyone else mislead by the thread title ?
Quote from Blackout :Yes! Here it is! From the promised land of the monsters and hightech mobiles, comes the XR Turbo Overtaker 0.1. It combines both, the small size and slimless of the black and the speed and the success of the red. The evolutionary red/red checkers have been tested in windtunnel in freezing conditions with polarbears! And believe it or not, the polarbears had to flee after two weeks of fighting! The sides of the car are black, therefore the car is narrower and you can fit in much smaller gaps. Red gives you the speed. The red/black ratio has been tested to be perfect! In this car, its sure you will overtake the dominating FXO, its guaranteed. This superb piece of skin is now completely free, its released even its use may push the universum to a spinn or make it drift around the corners shouting weird things completely randomly or even it may unbalance the TBO class once again! Get yourself one, now!

[CENTER]*Disclaimer. The car or the fuel aren't included in this completely free offer*

Awesome! I'll be able to drive faster now
Quote from Vain :That's an interesting question! Everyone knows that red cars go faster, but do they also go through more narrow holes? Someone should investigate!

Vain

Ye i thought that too, the red go faster but wich one can be better for narrow holes ? Maybe blue you should give it a try,if not try a more brighter blue
Isnt it black that makes the car fit on narrow holes?
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
Yes. The black makes the car narrower, but this prototype is meant to overtake not fit in the holes. I didnt promise it would fit there did I And you didnt even use black wheels on it, what on earth did you think? illepall
-
-
Da hole - part 2

cars?
all trough...
some more, others less damaged.
but who cares...
Attached files
Da Wolhe hole series.rar - 130.3 KB - 126 views
#34 - Jakg
hmmmm, i wonder if blue cars pit quicker...
#35 - Vain
Quote from Jakg :hmmmm, i wonder if blue cars pit quicker...

No, but they are less prone to overheated tyres because they are slower and thus create fewer heat from friction!

Vain
Quote from Vain :No, but they are less prone to overheated tyres because they are slower and thus create fewer heat from friction!

Vain

No, you dummy, the breezy blue is cold and makes the heat go away from the tyres, what were you thinking? Blue is tha fastest!!

Why don't I drive a blue car then?

^^
retorical question, please do not answer...
Reminds me of the phrase
"Stuck between a rock and a hard place"
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Everyone knows it's true.

Why do you think all the best sports cars are red? Red = Speed.

Wrong.

British racing green = speed. *

Well, in the case of OSR.
Quote from duke_toaster :Wrong.

Hey how come your flag next to your name is england????? Mine is united kingdom but I live in england!!!! (apologies for the OT)

in other news: I couldnt fit the XRT or XRG through that hole...
Quote from duke_toaster :Wrong.

Though BRG does equal speed, everyone knows red is faster. Plus BRG is too heavy as far as paint goes XD

Spud: You can chose England rather then United Kingdom... somewhere... don't ask me where.
any possible color= helps in a different way.
BRG > All

the hole test
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG