The online racing simulator
Split Second
(35 posts, started )
It's a pretty decent Burnout clone, missing the ability to take the enemies down with takedowns.
looks alot like speedracer if you ask me
Quote from Stefani24 :It's a pretty decent Burnout clone, missing the ability to take the enemies down with takedowns.

You're right about that... Played it a bit 'cos I was bored. It ain't so bad, even the physics aren't so bad as NFS, but meh... Burnout is much better. It only beats Burnout in graphics.
Quote from matijapkc :You're right about that... Played it a bit 'cos I was bored. It ain't so bad, even the physics aren't so bad as NFS, but meh... Burnout is much better. It only beats Burnout in graphics.

Way too much motion blur if you ask me.
I had to write a review of this game, but I kindly asked if I could do something else, because this just was sad, I almost cried during this game.

I hope that BLUR is better then this...
Quote from Bose321 : I almost cried during this game.

In that case, you need some help.
And while you're doing that.. try asking about helping you with that ATI fetish of yours. Who knows, they might just be able to get you on track.
I was looking forward to this game at one point, then everyone said it was bad and i was like :O so now i just havnt got it.
Maybe Alan Wake will be better :P
#33 - JJ72
Hm I actually thought it was good, I prefer it to Blur because I don't like having to pick up objects on track and managing three powerups while I am driving.
Quote from Stiggie :In that case, you need some help.
And while you're doing that.. try asking about helping you with that ATI fetish of yours. Who knows, they might just be able to get you on track.

Jealous much, Mr slow 260...

Just tried BLUR, alot better.
The way I see Split/Second, how long are the massive explosions and stuff going to be fun? Obviously at first it looks really cool in a sort of don't-think-about-it-too-much Michael Bay sort of way, but after you've seen all of the levels in both normal and post-blast states, it's going to be like any other racer. You'll be ready for the triggered events because there's limited places they can happen.

I was in the Blur beta and enjoyed it. Like Mario Kart with real vehicles and no stupid blue shells.

Split Second
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG