The online racing simulator
Split Second
(35 posts, started )
Split Second
"Greatest race"? Blowing up bridges, dropping stuff onto your competitors ... oh yeah, that's racing baby!
Seriously though, all those extras appear to be pretty much fatal, can't see the fun in taking others out if it means I'm soon alone on the "track". I doubt there's actual racing in it.
Looks pretty interesting. Tho I think its too much like the burnout series, cant see it being such a big hit. But this Disney studios seems to be doing well with these new games
Well some of you may mock, but the last Disney thrill game I played was PURE and that was ****ing awesome, so this should be good as well! Looking forward!
Kinda looks like they watched deathrace while drunk and decided to make a game out of it...
#6 - senn
LOL yeah thats what i thought to deathrace/burnout...

but i'll still be interested to see how it plays..
Quote from SidiousX :Kinda looks like they watched deathrace while drunk and decided to make a game out of it...

lol, i think the same.
if it works, and is as good as the trailer makes out, it could be an awesome game....don't know if it'll swing me into buying a PS3 though
Wow, this dame looks ALOT like flatout, only it has environments that tries to take out the opposition. Looks like something to seek into!
Burnout 8: Terrorism Rush.

I usually don't like games like this but if the gwafix is wicked it might be fun for 10 minutes.
Hmm... Reminds me of Death Race.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
To me, it looks like fun.
Quote from senn :LOL yeah thats what i thought to deathrace/burnout...

but i'll still be interested to see how it plays..

you can see how the cars move
Guys, is it out yet? If not, when it's gonna be released...
Too lazy to search...
Quote from matijapkc :Guys, is it out yet? If not, when it's gonna be released...
Too lazy to search...

No. 18th May.
Quote from sinbad :Burnout 8: Terrorism Rush.

I usually don't like games like this but if the gwafix is wicked it might be fun for 10 minutes.

everything in the vid is pre-rendered
so it wont be like this ingame
ill give it a try whenever its gonna be released.
That video just looks totally insane.
Are you guys being serious now?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Are you guys being serious now?

if you don't like it sod off. Stop being so pathetic. First that thread I made about Pedigree donating money and now this. If you don't like it don't post.
Quote from Luke.S :if you don't like it sod off. Stop being so pathetic. First that thread I made about Pedigree donating money and now this. If you don't like it don't post.

Sorry officer, I was just asking a question.
Anybody playing this?
no, and not planning too.

Split Second
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG