The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2010 Round 3 - LIVE on MultiBC Stream III
As the LFSCART teams make the long journey, in both distance and track style, from the twisty Jamaica circuit of Fern Bay to the fast, flowing curves of Westhill International Reverse, a totally contrasting track will bring some interesting racing tonight. And you can follow it all, LIVE, flag to flag, on MultiBC's Stream III.

So come along, get your popcorn and refreshing beverages and join Chris Wilkinson and Chris Ford from 6:30pm UTC (7:30pm BST) for the live super-pole qualifying session, followed by race action!

MultiBC Stream III
I won't watch it this time. CL final is on.
WTF? Since when was the final on a Saturday?
Scuse my ignorance but what is CL please? :sadbanana City Liga perhaps?
Champions League!!!
Oh snap! WTH are they putting the finale on a Saturday
#7 - CSF
A frenchman took over UEFA and decided to spout frenchness all over the competition.
That's just...meh...
#9 - arco
I accidentally started to watch this. Is this rFactor? Looks weird with those front wheels hovering in the air...

One of the commentators sounds like one of those that commentates on LFS streams - Wilko?
Stream is b0rked in Chrome
#11 - arco
Thankya, that sorted it...
#13 - CSF
Quote from arco :I accidentally started to watch this. Is this rFactor? Looks weird with those front wheels hovering in the air...

One of the commentators sounds like one of those that commentates on LFS streams - Wilko?

Yeah its rfactor.
Is it just me or is the stream buffering constantly and sound cutting out?
Quote from arco :I accidentally started to watch this. Is this rFactor? Looks weird with those front wheels hovering in the air...

Unfortunately I'm too noob to know what game it is, but I think it's the virtual Auto GP(ex Euro Formula 3000) championship. The champ winner actually gets a test IRL

http://www.autogp.org/en/video.php
http://www.youtube.com/AutoGP
We're live!
For teh commentators.

I saw Jack practicing how to get into that thing in the middel of the pits and s/f,just going 6 gear and hitting into wall,going through it,using buged wall and stuck in the middell of that...mmm...pit wall,so yea,he will be overtaking and will be stuck there.
I PROVED YOU ALL WRONG

And Wilko got a monitor up his arse.
Quote from JackDaMaster :I PROVED YOU ALL WRONG

And Wilko got a monitor up his arse.

That's something you don't hear every day... :schwitzatleast I hope)
CSF
Quote :STUPID KINGS STUPID THATS ABSOLUTELY STUPID WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID

lmao:d:d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG