The online racing simulator
G27: Rev Light
(5 posts, started )
Is there a way to enable the shifter light on the wheel, like it does on the starting calibration? I have yet to find the option to enable it. Any suggestions?
Already hundreds of topics about this, use the search FGS. No, it ain't possbile, and it won't be for a while. maybe when a new patch ever gets released.
Quote from Calzone :Already hundreds of topics about this, use the search FGS. No, it ain't possbile, and it won't be for a while. maybe when a new patch ever gets released.

Kind of rude, but ok then... I am surprised that they have the light on the wheel, but it doesnt work on pretty much all games
#4 - dadge
the games were released before the G27 was made. the developers cannot include compatibillity for a product that has yet to be made. once lfs gets a new patch, this should be included.
Quote from skylinekid :Kind of rude, but ok then... I am surprised that they have the light on the wheel, but it doesnt work on pretty much all games

It may look rude, but that search button on this forum isn't there for nothing..

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG