The online racing simulator
Let Racers save replay !!!
(32 posts, started )
Major bump, as it something that i find really useful!

Maybe not when racing, but when cruising.

For example; when im on a cruise-server, i drive as much as i can in a row, i.e. i try to cover as much distance as possible without disconnecting. And when im parked over the night, i strangely enough, almost ALWAYS have a wrecked car when i get back to the game in the morning. And it would be nice to save the replay to check who it was that hit me. And as the server i drive on has a report feature on the forum where they like to see the replay, it really sucks that i have to disconnect from the game after every single saved replay, just so that i can save it again next time i need to show them something.
Just make a copy of temp.mpr and check that.
Isn't it possible to save replay with 2 or something?
Read. Comprehend. Post.
i think it would be nice.
sometimes i wanted to save a replay but the race was already restarting. I see the 3, 2, 1 restart countdown, in panic i press 2 and enter a name as fast as possible- too slow.
Now I have saved a 0.5 second replay of the next race and can not save that either.
I use auto-save for that very reason. If there's nothing worth keeping I delete it. It's not like the files are particularly massive anyway. Maybe 5 years ago a few Mb per file would have eaten drive space up but it shouldn't these days.

But I do agree that it should start recording a new replay from the point the first one is saved. Or if it's mid-race, add an option to add the rest of the replay to the saved file.

Let Racers save replay !!!
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG