The online racing simulator
Post your foot
(30 posts, closed, started )
Post your foot
Post your foot, see how many feet we can get. If you have like a pimple, please put a smiley face on it :P (or sad,excited,shocked, etc)

P.S Mines a cow :huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic
Attached images
foot.jpg
Do you take a LOT of drugs?
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Someone with a foot fetish might find this offensive... Hmph.
#6 - AMB
Quote from Klutch :I find this offensive.

Lucky you're free to navigate away from the page then, huh?

Maybe I find foot cows offensive. Maybe my great great grandfather was a cow rustler and was kicked to death by a farmer. Maybe I'm making this all up. But you don't know
Quote from Smashysmashy :Thank you

What? No?

Im finding it offensive because hes calling drug users freaks.

I'm not a freak.
I don't want to see pictures of peoples feet.
Drug users aren't freaks.

Just brainless idiots.
Only users lose drugs, mmkay.
-
(hazaky) DELETED by hazaky
-
(Foilpact) DELETED by Foilpact : ff
Attached images
me.jpg
wat.
Quote from zeugnimod :Drug users aren't freaks.

Just brainless idiots.

true dat!

klutch we all know already how proud you feel yourself for using drugs...good for you!
I never mentioned drug users being freaks. You merely inferred that from what I DID say, which I reckon says more about your opinion of self than I ever could

However, drugs ARE related to reduced sense of appropriateness, which is about the only justification I can think of for such a thread.

Man it's good to be back on the forum
Quote from zeugnimod :Drug users aren't freaks.

Just brainless idiots.

Yet solvent abuse with alcohol or addiction to nicotine is full of WIN?
Attached images
meh....jpg
Quote from Foilpact :Yet solvent abuse with alcohol or addiction to nicotine is full of WIN?

Ziggy doesn't do those either so you can't call him a hypocrite.
But he did play a mean guitar.
Quote from Foilpact :Yet solvent abuse with alcohol or addiction to nicotine is full of WIN?

Alcohol is some kind of drug, too, you know. Same goes for Nictione (while not having as bad results, they are still drugs)
Quote from Stefani24 :Alcohol is some kind of drug, too, you know. Same goes for Nictione (while not having as bad results, they are still drugs)

So, it is same to have a couple of beers with your friends in front of tv on friday night or to have couple sniffs of amphetamine?

It always amazes me how people start protecting narcotics every freakin time when someone says that drugs are bad.
#22 - AMB
Moo Moo, will post my foot later.
Just post your foot and/or comment NICELY on others stinky feet

STOP FIGHTING
#24 - AMB
Cheese anyone?
Attached images
DSC00022.JPG
This thread is closed

Post your foot
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG