The online racing simulator
What's a typical day for Scawen like?
Does it go anything like this?

Get up
Make some coffee
Sit infront of the PC all day and code
Family stuff at night
Go to sleep

If we knew their work habits, we might be able to guesstimate how long it's going to take for the next update.
Well we know Victor gets up around 4pm, and Scawen hates alarm clocks
You should stalk them. Find out where they live. Photograph their house. Sit outside and peer into their windows and see if they really do code. Follow them to the grocery store and see if they buy lots of brain food (fish).

We, as paying customers, need to know this information. We need to know, yesterday, when a new patch is coming. Everything about our lives are on hold until we know this.

Please, won't someone stalk the devs??? Think of all of the people needing a patch! Sacrifice your time (and possibly your freedom, if caught and jailed) for us!
Stalking is so last year. These days you just go into their house dressed as the cable guy, and stick up spy cams every where and tap all the phone lines.

And as paying customers you'll be glad to know your money is spent on sex hotlines, and holidays to the moon.

Also, as slight over share, Scawen is hung like a horse :o
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Stalking is so last year. These days you just go into their house dressed as the cable guy, and stick up spy cams every where and tap all the phone lines.

And as paying customers you'll be glad to know your money is spent on sex hotlines, and holidays to the moon.

Also, as slight over share, Scawen is hung like a horse :o

Is that from accepting those 2381748920347 "enlarge your penis by 3 inches" offers that you recieve in email... :P

Quote from Schooner :
Go out, get laid.

Yes, becuase his girlfriend will allow that to go... :P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Is that from accepting those 2381748920347 "enlarge your penis by 3 inches" offers that you recieve in email... :P

my sister got one of those when she was 9 years old.... :wtf2::bewarespa:eye-poppi:yikes:
the typical lives of all 3 devs....

"all your lives are belong to us"
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Is that from accepting those 2381748920347 "enlarge your penis by 3 inches" offers that you recieve in email... :P

I guess I should start accepting them then

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, becuase his girlfriend will allow that to go... :P

Maybe they are swingers
Quote from Schooner :Wake up at the crack of noon.

Check that the master server is up.

Make coffee.

Check email, glance at the forum dribble.

Change the bong water.

Drink coffee.

Write some code, do some laps, write more code.

Abuse the beta testers.

Drink a few beers.

Go out, get laid.

Come home, fire up the bong.

Do some laps, write some code.

Set alarm clock for the crack of noon.

Sleep.

Now THAT's the life

haha.

Hey, am i missing something here, or are there some "S2 Licenced" members on this forum that are more then just players of the game?
Quote from Shinanigans :Hey, am i missing something here, or are there some "S2 Licenced" members on this forum that are more then just players of the game?

No and yes.
Quote from Spudster :my sister got one of those when she was 9 years old.... :wtf2::bewarespa:eye-poppi:yikes:

I get like 4 of those a day, and I'm 14, so I should have like a 45743589074358435743759843957438 inch penis by now... :P
I think some people have substituted the need for a nicotine patch with the need for an LFS patch.

The latter needs to be applied far less often.
Quote from Spudster :my sister got one of those when she was 9 years old.... :wtf2::bewarespa:eye-poppi:yikes:

If it was for a breast enlargement I would understand

*illepall*
He comes down from his planet, landing on this superdupercomputer, does some coding, goes back to his own planet, get some coffee to sleep well, and get up around the evening to check what dumb stuff people are talking about around here on earth. Then he realises he should give those people something to do, before they start acting all nutty. So he drinks a glass of milk to stay up all night, gets a little more coding done, and looks if people are still acting dumb on earth.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I get like 4 of those a day, and I'm 14, so I should have like a 45743589074358435743759843957438 inch penis by now... :P

Bah, over the weekend I received no less than 50. Yes, 50. Everyday I receive up to 25 of those emails. My penis is so huge I currently have 130 freight trains following me everywhere to carryit.

Yeah I saw it go passed the outskirts of melbourne the other day! :o
Quote from Rotary :Bah, over the weekend I received no less than 50. Yes, 50. Everyday I receive up to 25 of those emails. My penis is so huge I currently have 130 freight trains following me everywhere to carryit.

Wait a second here, why would the trains be following you?
Have you ever tried to push something really heavy along the floor? Much easier to walk backwards and drag it.
Popping wood would also become a health hazard.
We know a lot less about Eric eh? The only active sign of him on the forums is a PM to me, but nothing else.
Quote from hrtburnout :We know a lot less about Eric eh? The only active sign of him on the forums is a PM to me, but nothing else.

Well if you look at boy bands, you got different characters. I bet Scawen is Mr. Sensitive and Eric is the baaaad boy who wrecks hotel rooms, empties mini-bars, throws TV-sets out of windows, etc.
And Victor is the player who has 50 women a night.
#22 - Jakg
wahay! Victor is a playa!
50?! does the man stop to eat? No wonder the Dutch don't talk much.
Who needs to. An e-mail from Victor just told me his secret.

Intresting...
who cares

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG