The online racing simulator
Is it better to have a whole lot of tire sidewall or very little? That 7.64 set looks like super low profile tires, but real drag slicks are usually really soft and have lots of side wall so that they can fold on the launch.
in lfs better to have really flat small tyres... but enough width (so it sticks out of carbody a bit).. like ur driving on 4 laying barrels
Yeah, I think that is part of LFS tyre modeling that is incorrect, as the higher the sidewall is in LFS, the stiffer the tyre is, so you can have like 10 psi of air but they are rock hard. In real life, it is quite the opposite. :P

Brendan
Look at this,also notice hopw much fuel i burnt today
Attached images
untitled.bmp
lol
8:42
I did a run in 8:42.. that is my personal best. And.. can someone tell me how they tweak their car to go fast? I can only manage good times with wide big tires.. illepall
Attached images
fastest.JPG
Yes, that skin is for the team I am in, FebruaryStars
Made by Advan

Quote from Ollie180 :i duno why i got it it was just on that car? only skin i had for it so

:| Demo racer in Drag track ?
where can i get lfs s2 tweak? or is this s1 tweak?
oh my.. he admitted it. ban!
Quote from Rastapol :unlocker

:thumbsdow
again.. lfs s2 tweak any one ?
many thanks.. time to reinstall patch q
There is none yet.
cool
Quote from smokenyall :can u send me a pm with the unlockerin it plz.

oh christ:yel:
i have a question,
i used lfs tweaker with my demo Q version,but i cant get more boost than 2.8 or 3 bar .
Is this normal?
I saw screenshots of races where some of them had 10 or more bar of turbo boost.
Quote from freaker1109 :i have a question,
i used lfs tweaker with my demo Q version,but i cant get more boost than 2.8 or 3 bar .
Is this normal?
I saw screenshots of races where some of them had 10 or more bar of turbo boost.

afaik the limit is at 3 bar, higher values just get ignored :P
here's my gti performance lol, so unrealistic, but so much fun!
Attached images
Tweak.bmp
Quote from zeugnimod :There is none yet.

This hasnt changed.
Can someone tell me where I can get the LFS Tweak ??
Quote from bLaCk VaMpIrE :hehe.. in S1 you could do the 1/4 mile in 2.65 sec^^

BIG BUMP sorry,

can i have that tweak file for LFSTweak pro 0.3H?

EDIT: oh yeah, please dont spam about the bump

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG