The online racing simulator
I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Vain, it was me that you collided with when you got flipped, we were all bunched up and all on the brakes, as i tried to move right i tapped you and you went flying! Sorry about that, I was doing my best to not touch anyone but I just caught your right rear. Shame it lagged a tiny bit and launched you.

You were a good sport about it and just got on with re joining the race though . Nice one on that

I went for 2 stops thinking everyone else was doing the same, everyone was one stopping though so i had 25secs to make up for the extra slot! I was 7th and on for a 6th place even with another stop to go, but my pc crashed

Turns out i have a bad stick of ram, so that will be sorted and I will definately be joining you all for the next one!
I've done the results pic for server 2, and I'm doing the stats now. Dadge sent me the race replay for server 1, but I still need the replay of the qualifying...
Quote from spyshagg :sorry for that.... i was 5th and suddenly i was driving a 2 wheel car (yep, the chinane lol) and rolled over. I restarted the car to leave the track but one car caught me (now i see it was you). sorry

I was a little upset at you for a few laps, but i soon got over it!

no hard feelings dude! you're ok with me (but do it again and i'll break your legs:nod

'twas a good race
#29 - th84
Nice race! I started 11th and finished 11th. Had some nice battles for several laps with evo. Going along good until lap 52 or so when i rolled it coming out of the chicane. Thank's to Franky for hosting and to all the racers for a good clean run. Cya next time (maybe )

Just watched the replay too, that was even fun to watch
i watched the replay from our race too 84 hehehhe, but only i rolled it on L46 but i thought it still was really great. i hope we can look forward to a similar "skill" of driving next time
We have good fight usually and clean with respect
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
My first official GP event, and boy was I happy. I was expecting to qualify in the mid, or perhaps back of the grid, but as it turned out I qualified 5th, putting in a new pb of 1.15.60, on the endurance set .

As the race got underway, down to first corner, I got 4th, and ITEK 2nd 3rd and 4th was underway for the next 20-30 laps, until Kaspur and Franky, knocked on my rear and said "Hello we have come to overtake you!" Had a great battle against them, until Franky and Kaspur had a coming together, sending Franky to the barriers, and leaving me and Kaspur doing a pace battle for 10-20 laps.

Unforunately after I pitted, tyres were cold, and the car got flipped, which cheesed me off a little, because I was doing so well. I carried on racing, and simply paced to the finish, one because I could barely see, and 2 tyres were cold, and was worried about punctures.

But great race everyone I hope we can make an xfr league out of this.
[Thead Hijacking] Sorry Franky!!

The Clean Racers Club runs seasons of XFR Leagues, its called the Challenge Cup and another season is due soon, ok races are not 60 Laps but there are changes for this years first season. www.cleanracersclub.org Go Find Out.

[/Thread Hijacking]
yeah, i was in the first challenge cup. all the track are top notch and the races are about 20 laps or so. i had loads of fun in the challenge cup and plan to again this season we could have a league but then imo it takes away alot of fun because we would be racing for points. but a "friendly" ranking system would be fun

great work franky, i thought you were gonna struggle to get one server filled but you came through at the end.

@lake when i watched the replay i saw i could catch you and pass you but not pull away from you. i think we are at a very similar pace in the xfr
Stats for Server 1 & 2, plus the results pic for Server 2
Attached images
Server2 Results.jpg
Attached files
Stats.rar - 9.1 KB - 170 views
Thx, but the DNF's on server 1 are somehow wrong. IIRC, everybody up to position 13 fnished, just 1 or more laps behind. And QS did get counted as 7th, although he didnt finish.

In server 2, it says "+1 lap", so there, it worked.
The replay I have for server 1 isn't complete. Dadge saved it before everyone had finished. If you upload a complete replay, I will do the stats again
Oh, ok, but I fear, mine isnt complete, too.
Yeh i got a DNF because i stopped in the gravel and couldn't move
Great results pic cropsy.. I like the picture you chose for the bottom right The end getting picked on by me and kaspur.. hehe
#41 - th84
Well done cropsy! Nice pic's
Yeah - those stats don't show all the info we would get with the full replay. I'll run it through stats tonight and post the complete version.

I got the complete race 1 replay - give me an email address and I'll send it.
Wow, a lot of DNFs on the 1st server.
Read the posts above yours.
thanks for the stats, good stuff to see there, i see i am slower in sector 3 thats where i was losing the most time. 3rd best top speed on server 2

ive saved the picture too, very nice!
#46 - Vain
Nice stats! Though my stability and deviation are messed up because after rejoining my first lap was recorded as 8 minutes...

Vain
#47 - Weed
Hi guys

I just like to echo everything everybody else has said. It was a great race with some great drivers. Very clean and very fair i thought. Finished 4th in server 1 which was a bit of a suprise seeing as how in practice on saturday i couldn't manage 20 laps without flipping at least once anyway was excellant fun and can't wait to do it all again - great job all. Well done to Lake for winning server 1!!!

My arms have just about recovered now

weed
Weed m8 you were fast!
Great work cropsy looks good...
Oh btw, I saw your stats don't have the graphs. Here are the graphs for server 2;
Attached images
server2_laps.jpg
server2_time.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG