The online racing simulator
[tsr.] Impossible Dream
(22 posts, started )
#1 - LawVS
[tsr.] Impossible Dream
Hey guys, it's been a long time but Team Syncro Racing are back!

Expect a full action-packed promo video soon, but for now I've got a taster for you all!

[tsr.] Impossible Dream

EDIT: YouTube version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06FgWeEGuwM (In case download doesn't work)

The video is an LFS interpretation of the awesome Honda "Impossible Dream" advert. I found it truly inspirational, and I'm sure you all have as well. This video features the same music but with LFS cars and [tsr.] skins. I hope to emulate some of that brilliance with my version.

Enjoy!
I liked that alot Law, good job

(I'm not biased, I had no idea he was doing this )
Yeah, quite nice, I enjoyed it
Very good movie, like that you stood outside the box (instead of doing some in your face movie with 102 effects and hardcore rock).
#5 - KeMoT
Wow, what a nice commercial ad
#6 - joen
That's a great video, really enjoyed watching that
Yeah great vid Law!
downloading now
judging by the comments - yummy

Edit: not what I expected.... but nice...
I really wanted to see this one but can't get it to even start downloading - it keeps saying session invalid - anyone else got this problem?
Some people have problems with sites like Rapidshare, if you can recommend another site then I'll upload it there for ya

Edit : Putting it on Google Video, the quality will suffer but it's convenient
#11 - Jakg
if only i could get on rapishare
Very nifty video indeed

Good Job.
Great video!!! 9/10!!
Oryginal and really enjoyable to watch, loved it.
that was amazing awesome work. one of the best lfs movies ive ever seen actually.

and for those who want to know, the song is by Andy Williams
Now someone just has to buy some TV time...

Excellent Video, I actually watched the first few seconds of it when watching the 2 track guides and though very lowly of it, but now that I watched it from start to finish, I like it.
Hehe, great video man!
That is a neat, awesome vid and I love it.

It's a play on the Honda advert right where he goes in loads of different things.
Tis indeed
Quality.

[tsr.] Impossible Dream
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG