The online racing simulator
LFS big jump record
(25 posts, started )
#1 - delis
LFS big jump record
Long time ago I set the record. I think... coz I haven't seen anything like this before and hope you enjoy the video. But I know, that this video is not an art, but I just made this for you to see what happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBQyuiJGHZk
Haha, nice one But a real ramp would be better
#3 - Hahmo
Nice
Nice LOL.
hehe deli,
you could do it over 20 cars, try it
Haha now thats actually quite cool
Though that lag may of helped but DAYM!!! That was still cool.
#7 - delis
I'm glad guys you like it
You should probably put some more hay bales there at the end for the next time.
Quote from BADLVBOY :hehe deli,
you could do it over 20 cars, try it

Everything depends of the lag he gets while hitting the 1st car, in theory 31 cars would also be possible with some luck.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Everything depends of the lag he gets while hitting the 1st car, in theory 31 cars would also be possible with some luck.

No, the 1st car wasn't lagging. The fly wasn't caused of lag. Everything was based on perfect timing and speed. With higher speed and longer run up, the car would fly over about 30 cars.
Oh, I remember this. It was fun.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Everything depends of the lag he gets while hitting the 1st car, in theory 31 cars would also be possible with some luck.

The first car was me and I wasn't lagging. After he bounced of me, there was a lag between the cars in the middle which also affected me at the end, but not before he had bounced off.
It's interesting how you've "decorated" a video that should be short. You have done with very tastefully. You have not lost detail.

There are a lot of imagination in the video.

Enjoyable.
Quote from Lynce :It's interesting how you've "decorated" a video that should be short. You have done with very tastefully. You have not lost detail.

There are a lot of imagination in the video.

Enjoyable.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it
Haha that was great!
Pure awesomeness!

that made my breakfast get recycled!
Thanks!

I want to beat it, but I don't have a server and I don't know where to find 25 people
I can be one of the 25 :P
Quote from Hahmo :I can be one of the 25 :P

it can be useful, but I don't have a server and still there is no enough people
Im pretty sure that if you inform about this on General LFS Discussion area, you will get 25 ppl easily and someone will give server for your use for hour or two.

Worth trying at least
Not being sarcastic, but can I be one of 25 as well? I'd really like to be a part of you record jumpin' ramp.

I've got only one thing to say -

One day,one day... one day I'll beat it,one day...
#21 - Zay
Nice!!!! I love it!
id be another one of the 25
Agree
ok delis, i can be one of 25 people and i can hold a server! w8 4 your answer!
We already did the new jump
didn't check the other topic? over 26 cars?

LFS big jump record
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG