The online racing simulator
whos the best and fastest demo racer
(124 posts, closed, started )
faster111, if you want the fastest demo racer to join your team, then show them your site. its so good that even they would want to be in your team as it shows how good your team is!
Quote from Spudster :faster111, if you want the fastest demo racer to join your team, then show them your site. its so good that even they would want to be in your team as it shows how good your team is!

Quote from Spudster :listen, let me put it politely as i can

. GET STUFFED, STOP BLOODY WELL POSTING YOUR NONSENSE HERE, YOU ARE BLOODY ANNOYING ME SO PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!

Wow, do i smell a hypocrite?

At least he has a website, and at least he's trying nicely to get some members on his team. You have a forum with 2 registered members and a total of 35 articles to which you, and only you have posted...

Ease up a bit hey? illepall
Quote from faster111 :ok then what will?

From what I've managed to piece together from this thread, you want a fast demo racer to join your team to race in a league with the prize of an S2 license for the winner.

What is the reason you want the fastest demo racer? You thought they could win you a license or just to win the league and represent your team?

I ask because the problem is that this will not help you get an S2 licence as you won’t win the league, the fastest demo racer will.
Quote from garph :From what I've managed to piece together from this thread, you want a fast demo racer to join your team to race in a league with the prize of an S2 license for the winner.

What is the reason you want the fastest demo racer? You thought they could win you a license or just to win the league and represent your team?

I ask because the problem is that this will not help you get an S2 licence as you won’t win the league, the fastest demo racer will.

he seems to think the whole team gets S2 licenses, and ignores the posts (even from the person that set up the league!) that say otherwise
Quote from Shinanigans :Wow, do i smell a hypocrite?

At least he has a website, and at least he's trying nicely to get some members on his team. You have a forum with 2 registered members and a total of 35 articles to which you, and only you have posted...

Ease up a bit hey? illepall

didnt you smell a hint of sarcasm?

My website is currently being redeveloped.

if you actually read all posts in a thread you would know i have stopped being mean to faster, so why dont you just quiet down a little?
Quote from Spudster :No he doesnt, but you should see his team's website lol, now thats what I call Typing with your knee!!!

Quote from Spudster :faster111, if you want the fastest demo racer to join your team, then show them your site. its so good that even they would want to be in your team as it shows how good your team is!

I have read the whole thread and yes, i DID sense the sarcasm. Your sarcasm was the whole reason i said ease up a bit? You've said that you're going to leave him alone, and yet you start back up with mocking his webdesign abilities...

But anyway, the OP had one request "no flamming".

So i'll leave it at that. I've contributed by posting my times.

Cheers.
Look at the demo leuage topic and look at then you get why i put this thread up.
Quote from faster111 :Look at the demo leuage topic and look at then you get why i put this thread up.

1 last go.

Why do you want the fastest demo racer? To win YOU an S2 license or to represent your team?
Quote from faster111 :Look at the demo leuage topic and look at then you get why i put this thread up.

Quote from Jakg :he seems to think the whole team gets S2 licenses, and ignores the posts (even from the person that set up the league!) that say otherwise

And before you ask why im not helping, i do, ive talked to him on MSN and given him tips (lines arent very good) but he just ignores what i say
Quote from garph :1 last go.

Why do you want the fastest demo racer? To win YOU an S2 license or to represent your team?

Both
Quote from faster111 :Both

! you cannot have someone else win an S2 license for you!
i know i said i would stop being mean to you but i cannot believe you just said that!
Quote from faster111 :ok whats his lfs user name and the forum ? the same i would like him to message me can you tell him plase

His user name is Svemirko Joca, duh! Why don't you go to some of the good demo servers like domagk45 and then you can get turned down in person.
Quote from faster111 :Both

Like people have been saying faster, to win S2 YOU would have to win the league. If you get a fast person in your team and they win, THEY win S2 not you.

And just to make sure, it is this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3175 demo league that you're on about right?
Quote from garph :Like people have been saying faster, to win S2 YOU would have to win the league. If you get a fast person in your team and they win, THEY win S2 not you.

And just to make sure, it is this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3175 demo league that you're on about right?

yes it is but i dont know where he got the team idea from
actually, getting the fastest person in the legue would garantee (if they werent wrecked, hey its a demo server! and always turned up) that they would win S2
i dont know why they would represent faster's team, and in a way isnt it cheating for faster to get this person to get him a license? not to mention lazy and selfish. i'm sorry but that is my honest opinion
who wants to open a comp where the prize is an S3 license?
I found this:

Quote from Leifde :I will contact the person who has offered to buy the S2 license to see if they would be willing to donate a couple more for the endurance winners.

Endurance Rules
1.1 Each car must have two (2) drivers only.

1.2 Each car will have a number between 50 and 99 inclusive.
1.2a The numbers will be decided randomly.

1.3 For every car there will be a team consisting of the drivers of that car.
1.3a Each team member must have their name in the following format: {team_name}-{car_number}-racer_name
1.3b A team may have more than one (1) car but no more than two (2).

1.4 There is a limit of five (5) teams per server.
1.4a There will only be one server unless ten (10) teams sign up, in which case there will be two (2) servers.

That was posted back in Feb and nothing since, couldn't find anyhting anyway, so none of it has been confirmed. I think this is what faster in on about, which would have been much easier to find if faster had just said all this.

Has anything more been said about this?
not on the website thats for sure

the website we keep telling faster to sign up on but yet again he is ignoring
Quote from Spudster :ever used a dictionary?

As long as you can understand people, thats OK ! The Lfs language is english, and is a foreign language for most of the racers.

I have no troubles understanding, whar he`s saying. That`s the important part
Quote from Spudster :not on the website thats for sure

the website we keep telling faster to sign up on but yet again he is ignoring

Stop worring about faster so much! What the hell is your problem? At least faster wont have to worry about you in the league.
Attached images
Ballisticones.jpg
stop it with the motherf****** prairee dogs, i just want to be part of a discussion, i just want to answer a question. If i can't do that without you being a total t*** then there really is no such thing as freedom of speech.
This thread is closed

whos the best and fastest demo racer
(124 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG