The online racing simulator
whos the best and fastest demo racer
(124 posts, closed, started )
ok am looking for a best and fastest demo racer.

PS-dont flame this topic
#2 - axus
Quote from faster111 :PS-dont flame this topic

:doh: Love the irony. I mean that's like saying "I know I made a dumb post but please don't point it out."
Quote from faster111 :ok am looking for a best and fastest demo racer.

PS-dont flame this topic

it isnt you

also, why do you want to know? if you are gonna ask them to join your team then i will lmao
i want to know because there an event an 2 team one where you can win s2 thats why i want to know whos the best in the racer in the demo
The worse and the slowest demo racer wants to meet his nemisis??
Quote from faster111 :i want to know because there an event an 2 team one where you can win s2 thats why i want to know whos the best in the racer in the demo

1. speak english

2. and you want to know who is the best demo driver WHY?????
Quote from Goresh :The worse and the slowest demo racer wants to meet his nemisis??

give me a god dam brake stick to the topic
get biggie to race the demo
Quote from Vendetta :get biggie to race the demo

his he good?
Quote from faster111 :give me a god dam brake stick to the topic

well we would stick to the topic if we knew what the bloody hell you were saying, it took me 5 attempts to see what you meant by a god dam brake stick
Quote from faster111 :his he good?

look at biggie's speed...
Attached images
he he he.....jpg
Quote from Spudster :1. speak english

2. and you want to know who is the best demo driver WHY?????

i want to know because there an event an 2 team one where you can win s2 thats why i want to know whos the best in the racer in the demo
no no no no no you are still not answering me!!!!!!

what is the point of YOU knowing who the best racer is, they can find out about this for themself, AND THEY WILL NOT JOIN YOUR TEAM, AND PLEASE, SPELL IN ENGLISH!!!!!
without being biased, probably me

lol, who knows mate
whats your lap times in blackwood?
Few of the demo racers visit the forum, you'd probably have a better chance of finding the fastest by joining servers at random and asking.

PS I'm Hungarian but spoke a whole lot better English at 15 Do you understand what you've typed?
#17 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :whats your lap times in blackwood?

that was sarcasm, btw, if you want to know who's the fastest at one particular track use LFSW, iirc the BL1 WR in the XFG is 1:33 (although i can never get lower than 1:34's )
Quote from K.David :Few of the demo racers visit the forum, you'd probably have a better chance of finding the fastest by joining servers at random and asking.

PS I'm Hungarian but spoke a whole lot better English at 15 Do you yourself understand what you've typed?

Well duh yes or i woundn,t have made this topic
Quote from K.David :Few of the demo racers visit the forum, you'd probably have a better chance of finding the fastest by joining servers at random and asking.

PS I'm Hungarian but spoke a whole lot better English at 15 Do you yourself understand what you've typed?

No he doesnt, but you should see his team's website lol, now thats what I call Typing with your knee!!!
And, although there's nothing in the rules about this it is kinda cheating (even though you won't get anybody).
Quote from Jakg :that was sarcasm, btw, if you want to know who's the fastest at one particular track use LFSW, iirc the BL1 WR in the XFG is 1:33 (although i can never get lower than 1:34's )

now listen faster111, click the long bar on your web browser, press the w key 3 times, then the dot key, then l, then f, then s, then w, then o, then r, then l, then d, then the dot key, then n, then e, then t.

have you got that? or should i say it more slowly?
#22 - Jakg
^ he is ^

Quote from faster111 :Well duh yes or i woundn,t have made this topic

ROFL, this just shows you didnt read the thread, they told you to check on demo servers, your response? "well duh! of course i made a thread!"
Quote from Spudster :blaadiblaadiblaa

The guy has publicly announced that he is somehow disabled, and you still need to bash on?

If you don´t anything to say or you just don´t understand what he is saying, you really don´tneed to even reply to his threads.
Quote from Spudster :No he doesnt, but you should see his team's website lol, now thats what I call Typing with your knee!!!

Hehehe, i didn't want to be the first to say it but your right!
#25 - th84
Quote from Spudster :now listen faster111, click the long bar on your web browser, press the w key 3 times, then the dot key, then l, then f, then s, then w, then o, then r, then l, then d, then the dot key, then n, then e, then t.

have you got that? or should i say it more slowly?

Leave the guy alone dude!! You have a hard enough time yourself Ballistic Prarie Dog!! I see mistakes in almost all of your posts, do you deserve to be flamed?

Quote from Jonesy :If you don´t anything to say or you just don´t understand what he is saying, you really don´tneed to even reply to his threads.

This thread is closed

(124 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG