The online racing simulator
Thank you so much, I moved the sliders a bit to the left (and made really sure that I didn't pause the replay, which happened a few times with Shift F making all text disappear -.- ), and now it works. Thank you
Still got an issue with the laps showing up although I unchecked it in CarFocus, but after some reconnecting they disappear, too.
Again, thank you, not only for your help but also for this great programm
Can anyone make a tutorial for creating anything with this? There is like no information what so ever on what to do and so on.

Ive got to the point that i type insim=30000 and connect with the app and so on. But then you feel totally lost. It cant be just me.

Can someone break it down into steps? And more specifically, what do you do after you connected the app, switch to LFS again and then what? Go into shift+U and just place a camera and then go out to the app and record it somehow?

There really should be a simple step by step. Atleast so you get the basic right away.

I did a lap in a layout in blackwood car park, and when im almost finnished with the video in premiere i see this app and feels my video is a bit lame with all static cameras.
What do you want to record? CarFocus has various possibilities to control the camera or have automatic focus on a car/driver.
  • Camerapath, usefull for creating timeless camera scene, example
  • Free Shift U, static camera position but automatic focus on the driver/car
  • Race Director which has been in alpha stage and probably will stay alpha stage.
  • Other fancy way of having camera looking at a driver is, having the camera location based on other driver his location.
Well, I want more camera control and car focus along the ride and so on.

But to be honest, i spent only 10 minutes to try figuring out the app. Then I continued without it.

This was the results with just fixed cameras from standard LFS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCpe7War040&fmt=22

Decent enough, but for next vid i want to use more complex camera paths and so on.

So if you could make an example of how you using it, it would be great.

You can always just use fraps and record everything your doing for creating a simple path and editing and so on.
First of all, thanks a lot for this nice app. Very useful.

I just wanted to know... Is there a way to get rid of the lap count and the standings popping-up in the TV Director mode? Sorry if it has been mentionned somewhere already.

Thanks in advance.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :First of all, thanks a lot for this nice app. Very useful.

I just wanted to know... Is there a way to get rid of the lap count and the standings popping-up in the TV Director mode? Sorry if it has been mentionned somewhere already.

Thanks in advance.

+1 Thank you so much for this app, makes video editing much easier, and it would be great if we could get rid of the lap count, it spoils some shots
Hi!
Thanks for your job, but i can´t download the Car Focus plugin.
The server is not running

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG