The online racing simulator
New Blackwood
(38 posts, started )
New Blackwood
Could use a touch of desaturation (in my opinion) but good work! It's definately harder to do this stuff than it looks
*DOWNLOADS*

Looks great mate!
Nice work,

love the LFSW adds on the curb
#6 - Jakg
/me downloads...
/me downloads because /me has been waiting for a while...
looks good dude, nice work
#10 - axus
Those look pretty spectacular... except they're not seemless. Down the back straight there's a few places where the textures don't fit together and it bugs me to hell. Nice work though.
Quote from axus :Those look pretty spectacular... except they're not seemless. Down the back straight there's a few places where the textures don't fit together and it bugs me to hell. Nice work though.

Thanks 4 the bugs, i will fix it
#12 - axus
Awesome, I'm looking forward to the updated product.
Great! But i just like to keep the originals
looks a bit liike an arcade came ... too colourfull
he just has a strange setup, when i downloaded it it didnt look anything like it does in the pictures
maybe i'm wrong but it looks a bit too cartoonish,
http://www.formula.hu/galeria/5827kinyeri_resize.jpg

Tarmac texture looks superb, but as the others said, it's not seamless at places (pitlane), but i'm only judging on the screens, and another thing, are those sidelines final?
#17 - Jakg
hmmmm, no lfs looks like rF!
Myself and munko have also been working on proper hi-res textures for all circuits. Expect a pretty interesting release soon...
Just checked the screenshots out.. not bad at all. But whats with the lines in the tarmac? Half of Blackwood has been resurfaced with NEW tarmac.. the warping looks unrealistic - it also looks like you've just taken textures from rF instead of create your own.
I love it. This together with the hi res signs and skies mods, make Blackwood look sweet
Quote from boxer :it also looks like you've just taken textures from rF instead of create your own.

unlike me

Quote from boxer :Just checked the screenshots out.. not bad at all. But whats with the lines in the tarmac? Half of Blackwood has been resurfaced with NEW tarmac.. the warping looks unrealistic - it also looks like you've just taken textures from rF instead of create your own.

So, i creat all the tarmac tex for Blackwood by myself, no a google image or a tex from rF.
#24 - Jakg
prefer my rF looking textures tbh
Not bad

New Blackwood
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG