The online racing simulator
[no longer avaible]
(145 posts, closed, started )
Your Name: José Ellisimo
Your LFS Team: Need Dinner Racing
Your Race Number: 13.37
Your LFS Username: JO53PHS
Your LFS Nickname: brb dinner
Oh yeah btw give me till nxt Sunday as I've got gcse's all week.
Your Name: Ascari RInne
Your LFS Team: Furry Cats Express
Your Race Number: 21.12= Die
Your LFS Username: manneF1
Your LFS Nickname: teh retard
#54 - 5haz
Your Name: Josef Rosco Shalissimo
Your LFS Team: Andrea Moda in partnership with Life Racing Engines and Monteverdi
Your Race Number: 66
Your LFS Username: 5haz
Your LFS Nickname: Sharon, The Cat In The Hat, Third, Three Three Three, Twelve Pots.

Can't wait.
#55 - AMB
If anyone wants to team with me they can, been practicing and i've got to just under 10 seconds from the WR, but I think I could get under 8 if I pushed.
Quote from AMB :If anyone wants to team with me they can, been practicing and i've got to just under 10 seconds from the WR, but I think I could get under 8 if I pushed.

I'm calling dibs.
#57 - AMB
If you can keep up with me, that's fine by me.
im rly fast
#59 - AMB
ok ok, push me down straights for extra mph'z?
Quote from pik_d :I'm calling dibs.

I'm 28 seconds off the WR but I think I'm pretty much on the limit in terms of pace. I just need to come up with a good strategy.. I think I'm gonna go with 49 pit stops as opposed to 52... the tyres will just about last between stops.
#61 - AMB
But if you do that, it means more fuel = slower times?

I was going for a traditional 45 stop strategy, my tyres normally last 2 laps because they overheat, so 45 stops for fuel, plus any damage I might get, seems like a good strategy.
My tyres tend to go just after the first lap, so I will probably need to stop a few more times.

Regarding fuel, I'm going to start with 100% to make sure I dont run out before my first pit stop (on lap 2 I think)
speed h4x allowed?
i might do a 1337 pit stop strategy since my setup last only one turn and that my fuel last only 1 straight
#65 - AMB
Quote from JO53PHS :My tyres tend to go just after the first lap, so I will probably need to stop a few more times.

Regarding fuel, I'm going to start with 100% to make sure I dont run out before my first pit stop (on lap 2 I think)

Better to be safe than sorry which is why I might use R4's and full pressure and wing.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :speed h4x allowed?

Doesn't say you can't
Wait, what, "F1 Touring Cars"? Seriously?
Quote from AMB :Better to be safe than sorry which is why I might use R4's and full pressure and wing.

Cmon... The combo is really difficult on tyres, if you really want to be sure, you'd better take R5 or R6
#68 - AMB
omg nub? R6? seriously... maybe R5 but R6? don't be silly
Quote from AMB :don't be silly

Said the guy planning to do 45 stops

Seriously though, 43 is way enough
#70 - AMB
Ok ok... i'll do 43, but if I run out of fuel i'm blaming you
Omahgawsh! IN!!!

Your Name: Roy Dingelsworth
Your LFS Team: Fepic Ail Wacing
Your Race Number: 18
Your LFS Username: Bmxtwins
Your LFS Nickname: ehStigitupyabooty

Guys im using R8's on front and R2's on rear. If they blow up it doenst matter cuz im so slow anyways.
I think ill go for a strategy where i will pit every lap for fuel to keep the fuel to a minimum for a lighter car that will give me extra speed.
Quote from G!NhO :I think ill go for a strategy where i will pit every lap for fuel to keep the fuel to a minimum for a lighter car that will give me extra speed.

You noob!

You shouldn't have said that publicly. Now everyone will copy this awesome strategy.
#74 - AMB
Quote from G!NhO :I think ill go for a strategy where i will pit every lap for fuel to keep the fuel to a minimum for a lighter car that will give me extra speed.

Hmm interesting, me will take this strategy too!
Quote from AMB :Hmm interesting, me will take this strategy too!

Told you!!
This thread is closed

[no longer avaible]
(145 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG