The online racing simulator
more lap on dragstrip
(4 posts, started )
more lap on dragstrip
maybe it is possible now, but i don't know how.

the 8-lane dragstrip is only set to 1 lap and 8 drivers at the moment. isn't it possible to make a full grid avus-style 2 corner race out of those long straights? why is there a lap and driver restriction.

the carpark is too small für the BF1 or FO8 to get on descent racing speed so the dragstrip offers the only possibility to create an avus-like racetrack....

if it is possible to set up more then 8 cars and change the lapamount, then tell me plz!!!
#2 - jarre
Good point.. a race like that would be a lot of fun

Another thing I tought about is the tires, you never have any chance of heating your tires before a drag... why not start by the pits, and then when everybody has lined up at the start line the lights would lid up and your of. In that way you would be able to burnout a bit before a drag.
A smart thing would also be a time limit.. so that you have to get from the pits to the start in like 1 or 2 minutes (or adjustable time).

i really have always thought the drag part of lfs was lacking a bit. No chance to heat the tires and no reaction times because you cant go until the light is green anyways. i hardly ever drag so i think that this would only further me fron the better people but ya know, i'm ok with that
i think, the jump-start problem is now only possible with an insim application. i*ve seen that on normal tracks somewhere... it adds an virtual red-green light wich starts after the generic one flashes green (you have to ignore that one)...

the startpoints are editable i think

more lap on dragstrip
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG