The online racing simulator
Well let's see, we had the Free Practice stupidity, the nice little blocking from Sheasby in Race 1 (or 2, I forget), the constant weaving around in front of both me and Gav from Lamothe, as well as him rear ending me constantly and leaving no room what-so-ever during caution periods...

I'm quite sure that my list is too long, and I'd be concerned if you didn't think the same.
Quote from Wilko868 :Well let's see, we had the Free Practice stupidity, the nice little blocking from Sheasby in Race 1 (or 2, I forget), the constant weaving around in front of both me and Gav from Lamothe, as well as him rear ending me constantly and leaving no room what-so-ever during caution periods...

I'm quite sure that my list is too long, and I'd be concerned if you didn't think the same.

free practrice stupidity from who? Blocking is allowed in racing is it not. Did you not do that to 06?

Lamothe isn't a part of epic racing...
Quote from elliot1992 :free practrice stupidity from who? Blocking is allowed in racing is it not. Did you not do that to 06?

Lamothe isn't a part of epic racing...

There is a major difference between defending an inside line and weaving around on a straight.

And why, therefore, is Nathan sitting on the LFSCART server as we speak with an 'ER' tag on?
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246
Nathan is a trialist member at the moment to my understanding. That dosen't mean he's a part of ER and he's racing under our banner. Only when or if he becomes a full member i imagine will he race under the ER banner.
Quote from Wilko868 :Well let's see, we had the Free Practice stupidity, the nice little blocking from Sheasby in Race 1 (or 2, I forget), the constant weaving around in front of both me and Gav from Lamothe, as well as him rear ending me constantly and leaving no room what-so-ever during caution periods...

in reference to your reply saying Nathan isn't in 'ER' he's on a trial, as our website states.

With reference to my 'nice little blocking' in my opinion I did nothing wrong to you Chris, I defended my position and knew where you were on the inside and gave you what I believed was a sufficient amount of space to avoid a possible crash and incident. If I didn't than apologies but if I'm honest I think I did nothing wrong with our only bit of racing that crossed over.

Regardless of incidents I enjoyed the LFSCART Light round of Fern Bay Black, my heart sank a little when we didn't have a standing start for the feature
#56 - CSF
Quote from Fragster-uK :
For one you cannot blame Nathan Lamothe for the crash as in the feature race he had been forced to retire on the first racing lap.

Actually that was Nathan's fault as he spun his car back onto the racing line after his crash..... Oh and you for coming through there full throttle with a nice big yellow flag. If you had taken more car Nathan would actually have been able to get out of the way. Expect a nice penalty yourself for that one!

And yes there clearly was blocking in practice from Mr Mace, who then decided to argue the point (as Mace is prone to doing) instead of concentrating on doing a lap in practice that would have seen him onto the grid with the issues he had in quali. Oh and Nathan was weaving like a little bitch when people came up to him, so that part is accurate from Wilko.
Quote from CSF :Actually that was Nathan's fault as he spun his car back onto the racing line after his crash..... Oh and you for coming through there full throttle with a nice big yellow flag. If you had taken more car Nathan would actually have been able to get out of the way. Expect a nice penalty yourself for that one!

And yes there clearly was blocking in practice from Mr Mace, who then decided to argue the point (as Mace is prone to doing) instead of concentrating on doing a lap in practice that would have seen him onto the grid with the issues he had in quali. Oh and Nathan was weaving like a little bitch when people came up to him, so that part is accurate from Wilko.

I couldn't react quick enough to get out of the throttle, if I get a penalty I will accept it and move on.. anyway Nathan and I have discussed what happened and there wasn't anything either of us could do to avoid it.

As for the Mr Mace arguing/blocking I was not aware of this (I was afk some of it and came straight out on track when I returned) likewise Nathan's weaving I was not aware of either.
Quote from Wilko868 :I love how only Epic Racing guys are flaming Cattle here when I'm sorry, but you were all acting stupidly and dangerously towards me (except Liane) all evening and then telling me I'm an idiot and it's my fault...

But yes, Simon, you're in the wrong.

I wasnt near you was i ? i dont remember acting particularly stupidly towards you :L
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Right, so protests have been responded, but I have some Kyoto 500 bureaucracy to take care of and I have werk in the am, so I'll post results and points (LFSCART also) Thursday evening / overnight. Don't worry, will be well in time for you to see Friday before you start. to get ready for the races :P

If you want them sooner, hope my project at work gets done earlier (ie about 1700 or 1800 UTC area :P) then I can work on this stuff while CSF runs the Kyoto 500 session. JFYI
Good work, Deko . BTW what JFYI stands for?
Quote from dekojester :Other penalties from the Feature Race:

Car 91 - +8s DT-conversion for slowing the field on a non-braking zone on the rolling start after the aborted standing start.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that he's been using chase view? So it's not a surprise that he can't see the cars behind him. I'm actually surprise that follow view isn't banned.
#62 - CSF
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that he's been using chase view? So it's not a surprise that he can't see the cars behind him. I'm actually surprise that follow view isn't banned.

It's strongly recommended not to use it. NDR pretty much gave Sascha a free wave for follow view because he isn't an idiot. I highly doubt him standing on the brakes had anything to do with his lack of mirrors though!
Quote from Drift King CZ :BTW what JFYI stands for?

Just For Your Information, I guess.

Oh, and Chase View should be mandatory in every league. :P
I've never seen someone driving so well in chase view like Feuerdrache.

So why should it be banned? Only because of one incident?
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
No, it had nothing to do with chase view, because I looked at the track map before.

I've never got any penalty for bad driving in over 250 races. That's better than some drivers in driver's view.
What should be banned is NO MIRRORS... Can you actually have virtual mirrors while driving with chase view? If I was the developer I wouldn't even allow to turn off the mirrors.
#67 - CSF
BWHAHAHAHAHA I just noticed Mike's silly spin on the last lap has now cost him the win! FAIL!!!
Meh,shit happens
Quote from Drift King CZ :What should be banned is NO MIRRORS... Can you actually have virtual mirrors while driving with chase view? If I was the developer I wouldn't even allow to turn off the mirrors.

It's impossible to get virtual mirrors with chase view with the default LFS. Anyway, I heard once that there's an external app enabling them whatever view you're using.

That said, I see no point at annoying one of the cleanest guy of that league for this kind of details.
Quote from csf :bwhahahahaha i just noticed mike's silly spin on the last lap has now cost him the win! :d :d :d :d fail!!!

GTFO u practise session PM failer!
#71 - CSF
Yeah I know being bailed out by Joe............... what has the world come to!?!?!?!
And we not only saved the world err saved the CSF - Joseph Ellis, 2010

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG