LLSS 2010 Round 2 : Race Discussion
1800 Qualifying 1 (7 Minutes)
1812 Qualifying 2 (7 Minutes)
1824 Fast-6-Superpole
1840 Sprint race (8 Laps)
1915 Feature race (21 Laps)

Q1

Q2

Other cars will be sorted into the sessions on the server, so be there in time if you are one of those not listed racers!
#2 - pik_d
8 / 21 laps isn't it?
Should be..

Fr, 07.05.2010 (18:00) Grand Prix of Jamaica
Fern Bay Black (FE4) - 6.559 km / 4.076 mi - Sprint: 8 Laps / Feature : 21 Laps
Quote from PMD9409 :Should be..

Fr, 07.05.2010 (18:00) Grand Prix of Jamaica
Fern Bay Black (FE4) - 6.559 km / 4.076 mi - Sprint: 8 Laps / Feature : 21 Laps

Which means 9 and 22, including formation laps.
ouch... sry a copy and pasting fail /fp
Q1

Q2

Other cars will be sorted into the sessions on the server, so be there in time if you are one of those not listed racers!
Q1 again? Alright...
You seem to have missed me out...
you also missed me
Simon (#76) says he's gonna show up this time.
I will attend the race tomorrow, too.
(#14)
Cya tomorrow.
BTW, I'm #15. Where am I?
EDIT:
Quote from TFalke55 :Other cars will be sorted into the sessions on the server, so be there in time if you are one of those not listed racers!

Hmm, ok. :P
I'm very sorry but i still don't have everthing set up at my new place yet. Sorry im gonna miss this race
Those races were a joke.

3/4 of the field crashes in T2 of the sprint race and no red flag? ok

1 lap safety cars for a couple of flipped cars which can just be specced?

This track is so damn long you only need the SC in relatively extreme circumstances (i.e 4 or 5 flipped/immobile cars on the racing line on the fastest part of said very long track)

And to top it off and bugged kerb flipped me out.

The feature replay is going to perfectly demonstrate what everyone knows deep down....

Fern Bay should never be used for competition and the devs should be tried for crimes against humanity for leaving it in the game this long.
I'm sorry for everyone... it's never been that bad in an FE4 race... let's hope tomorrow is going to be calmer...
honestly this hasn t change, same disepointement is the last round and very imature move you did Salo.
It wasn t neccecairy, you could of waited, i was in the inside and had the lead over you.
This is twice now that my race has been ruin from a Zoum racer.
What do you have agains me?
Why can t you be patient in races and have to destroy people races?
Since this league started, ive spended more time righting protest than actually racing.
I just hope that will not carryon that way, otherwise it would be a waste of my time to carryon.
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm sorry for everyone... it's never been that bad in an FE4 race... let's hope tomorrow is going to be calmer...

rofl
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm sorry for everyone... it's never been that bad in an FE4 race... let's hope tomorrow is going to be calmer...

2/3 times faster cars tomorrow.. there's no hope
My (constructive) advice for the future is to add Boothy-style chicanes to the existing chicanes. The devs had their heads firmly up their asses when they designed Fern Bay and it's the only way to make them safe.
Quote from tmehlinger :My (constructive) advice for the future is to add Boothy-style chicanes to the existing chicanes. The devs had their heads firmly up their asses when they designed Fern Bay and it's the only way to make them safe.

Not a bad idea.

Another idea is never to pick FE4. ever.
Quote from tmehlinger :The feature replay is going to perfectly demonstrate what everyone knows deep down....

Fern Bay should never be used for competition and the devs should be tried for crimes against humanity for leaving it in the game this long.

This is not true. I've had very clean races on that combo in the SR FOX league and the test event of the LLWS. The problem is that the LLSS has full grid+some very complicated procedures(rolling starts, formation laps), which reduces or completely scrap the gap between the cars several times a race.

Concerning the drivers' behaviour... Its the drivers' job to try to adapt themselves to the combo, not the admins' job to pick the easiest possible tracks. If the drivers can't drive 5-6 laps without rolling on a kerb, well, too bad for them then.

Actually, I've not been involved in any incidents neither in that race, neither in the Round 4 of the LLWS. Why? Just because I decided to get a bit slower than my optimal pace, and to not try to go near the other drivers, especially the divebombers. This always worked out

E: Hmm, I don't think that putting Bootyish chicanes would sort up the whole stuff. You can put some of those when there's wide openspaces(runaway areas, etc), but there's not of those at fe4. Plus the track is narrow enough like that.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Not a bad idea.

Another idea is never to pick FE4. ever.

Other than two worthless chicanes, it's really good. With sane chicanes, it would be great.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG